PDA

View Full Version : CHRIS NANDELL Now booking CM Painting orders!

Chris Flint
07-14-2005, 05:02 PM
Have you been looking for someone to paint that COOL new resin you just bought?     Or one of the other unpainted resins that you have purchased and stored over the last few years until you could find "just the right Artist" to bring them to life?     Look no farther! :hello

I create HEIRLOOM QUALITY model horses, painted in the time-honored medium trusted by Master Painters for centuries - durable glowing OILS!     I am a Full-Time, Professional Artist and I have over 37 years of experience.     Over the years, I have created many, many Local, Regional and National Live Show Champions.     As a matter of fact, many of the pieces I created in the 1980's are STILL being shown and are STILL winning for their proud owners!     I LOVE :adore what I do and I have an outstanding record of customer satisfaction and customer loyalty that I am very proud of! :grin

I can complete most orders in ONE WEEK!  :wow :zow   (Some exceptions are noted.)     That is because my customers come FIRST!     I dedicate myself to work on only one customer order per week, so that you have your completed order back in your hands in the shortest time possible.     No more waiting months or years for a custom painting order!!! :woohoo :cheer :roses :clap

:money My prices have NOT changed, but I have completely re-vamped my "Terms and Conditions" page. It now covers many more issues and specifies my services MUCH better!

Read all about it at:
http://www.boshevo.com/custompricing.html

Please eMail me privately at: boshevo@mcloudteleco.com to book YOUR CM Painting Slot!

Looking forward to creating YOUR new Champion or cherished Heirloom! :hello Have a great day! :)

~ Chris.

MarthaBechtel
07-15-2005, 01:10 PM
:1drool Someday I'll have saved enough pennies to get one of your customs! :D Until then... I'll just :1drool over your gallery! ^_~

SeaWatch
07-15-2005, 01:27 PM
Great News, Chris. :thumbsup But drats... You don't do minis... :(

I'm still looking for someone to paint my resin mini Nahar. :wink

Mindy

Chris Flint
07-15-2005, 02:21 PM
:1drool Someday I'll have saved enough pennies to get one of your customs! :D Until then... I'll just :1drool over your gallery! ^_~

Thank you for the kind words Martha. :)

You know, I got *started* painting because I WANTED a horse a certain color but I could not afford to buy it. (Believe me - I know what it's like to "want" and not be able to "get"!) So I learned how to paint my own.

Food for thought! :wink

~ Chris.

brumby988
07-15-2005, 06:29 PM
Great News, Chris. :thumbsup But drats... You don't do minis... :(

I'm still looking for someone to paint my resin mini Nahar. :wink

Mindy

Me too!

Danelle
07-17-2005, 01:13 PM
I may possibly be opening my books back up in the autumn, and would consider painting a mini Nahar or two, then. :-)

-- Danelle

brumby988
07-17-2005, 01:46 PM
Really, Danelle??? Keep us updated, okay? :)

manx
07-17-2005, 05:39 PM

:agreed

i have to :1drool over her gallery too.....But at least I do have one of her older works(dont ask.....shes not for sale :D )

Chris Flint
08-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Just wanted to say that I hope that all of you who went to Breyerfest had a great time and SAFE travel to/from. :)

And remind everyone that I am still booking CM painting slots. So as soon as you recover from your trip and decide on a color for that latest "find" you came home with, I'll be here to help bring your vision to life!

All of the information can be found here:
http://www.boshevo.com/custompricing.html

Have a fantastic day! :)

~ Chris.

WarmbloodJumper
08-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Hello,

Did you not do the Silver guy ? I also think you did a big ben for breyer ? Your Custom are magnificent to the human eye ! They look to wonderful to be true @_@ I wish I could afford them !

Hellen
08-01-2005, 01:28 PM
No Micros?? :cry

:) Oh, I wish I were financially able :money You do lovely work! :adore:adore

Chris Flint
08-01-2005, 09:25 PM
Hello,

Did you not do the Silver guy ? I also think you did a big ben for breyer ? Your Custom are magnificent to the human eye ! They look to wonderful to be true @_@ I wish I could afford them !

No, that wasn't me I'm afraid. I haven't done any CM's for Breyer. You can see a BUNCH of it on my web site at:
http://www.boshevo.com/

Thanks for the kind words about my work! :) I appreciate it.

~ Chris.

WarmbloodJumper
08-01-2005, 09:37 PM
Hi, i do not see why not, You could make a bryer run ! It is awsome , your customs are that is (lol) I drool when see yours

Chris Flint
08-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi, i do not see why not, You could make a bryer run ! It is awsome , your customs are that is (lol) I drool when see yours

Aw - you're making me blush! :embarras: Thanks again for your kind words! It's always nice to know people appreciate seeing my work. :)

~ Chris.

WarmbloodJumper
08-02-2005, 01:56 PM
Chris , that picture of the black and white pinto , is that a real horse or model ? If thats a model then GOLIE paint somehtign for breyer LOL ~ Your work makes breyer look bad half the time lol

Chris Flint
08-02-2005, 01:57 PM
No Micros?? :cry

:) Oh, I wish I were financially able :money You do lovely work! :adore:adore

Thanks Hellen! :) I really enjoy doing tiny details, but not MICRO-tiny. My eyes aren't *quite* as good at seeing those as they used to be.

~ Chris.

WarmbloodJumper
08-02-2005, 01:59 PM
Chris, Is that black and white pinto a model horse or real , looks DEAD real to me !

santafetrailstables
08-02-2005, 03:15 PM
The pinto in Chris's signature is her real pony stallion. You can see more pictures of him at: http://www.boshevo.com/. Chris has lots of cute ponies; I love the foaling process pictures!

WarmbloodJumper
08-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Yes, My thought were that it was real ! LOL if it was fake id start saving up for a CM just like that rite now MUHUHAHAH :)