PDA

View Full Version : Any shows in the St. Louis, Missouri area?

Atlantalisa
11-25-2015, 07:14 PM
I've checked the NAMHSA website, and I don't see any live shows posted yet in the St. Louis, MO area. Are there any shows near that city that may have not been submitted yet for 2016? I have cousins in the area and would love to visit and combine it with a show at the same time. Thanks! Lisa

champagnehorses
11-26-2015, 03:39 PM
Don't know of any in shows in Missouri. It would be nice though, not a far drive for me.

StoneSongStables
11-29-2015, 01:18 PM
I'm hoping for shows in this area too.

Maybe someone will host one if there's enough interest.

azblizzard
12-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Ever since I moved here two years ago I haven't seen any shows around here and I gotta say it makes me kinda sad. I moved here from Colorado and while we didn't have a ton of shows there they did have some.

lonesome_glory_2007
12-10-2015, 05:23 PM
I was planning to host one in Joplin. It's a bit of a trek, but it's still in MO. Everything is a bit on hold right now, but I'll post if I get things off the ground again.

paleogirl78
12-26-2015, 04:11 PM
No shows in this or St. Louis area. I have to go to Chicago or out of state other directions for shows. There is one dealer in Eureka I've found, but she doesn't host anything. She's not as avid as she was when younger according to her mom. But they do carry quite a bit. Other than that, a brick and mortar in Alton that I haven't made it to yet. It's slim pickings under 2-5 hours from here (I'm about an hour and a half from STL). I'm always looking for closer shows.

StoneSongStables
12-28-2015, 10:41 AM
The Golden Horseshoe in Eureka has a pretty good Breyer selection.

Maybe be I should see if I can get my barn's 4H group interested.

paleogirl78
12-28-2015, 11:19 AM
The Golden Horseshoe in Eureka has a pretty good Breyer selection.

Maybe be I should see if I can get my barn's 4H group interested.

Is this the two story tack shop on a hill? If it's the same one, she has a good selection and carries painted ponies too. (I have an addiction to their Christmas ornaments).

StoneSongStables
12-29-2015, 11:04 AM
Yes, it is.

They usually have stablemate painting at events.

onekindacowboy
12-29-2015, 12:24 PM
The Tack Trunk in Chesterfield also has a nice selection. The shop is not in Boone's Crossing but is in a strip mall perpendicular and to the southwest.

onekindacowboy
12-29-2015, 12:27 PM
There used to be a nice show in the area but that was gosh almost 20 years ago. :(