PDA

View Full Version : Bright Holiday Green for Joyce Savage

Eviejean
12-01-2015, 09:18 AM
I recently contacted Joyce Savage regarding an Indian Silver resin she had advertised on MH$P.
She responded quickly and was kind enough to agree to a three month time payment schedule so I sent off the first paymentfor him.
Happy circumstances occurred (eBay sales picked up enough) that I could pay him off early and I did.

After receiving the balance, Joyce packaged my Indian Silver resin up and had him in the mail within a day - WOW!
He arrived safe & sound and very quickly and he is in the condition she described.

Joyce was friendly, accommodating, packaged well and shipped fast.
It would absolutely be my pleasure to purchase from her again.

Thank you Joyce for my Indian Silver, he is truly a jewel in my small collection!

Beethovens7th
12-01-2015, 10:10 AM
:wow That's great, Eviejean! :yaymiller i only wish i was so lucky! (selling schtuff!) She's nice enough, but my sales have been tooooo slowwwwww to get anything from her. :ppplease

Eviejean
12-01-2015, 10:15 AM
:wow That's great, Eviejean! :yaymiller i only wish i was so lucky! (selling schtuff!) She's nice enough, but my sales have been tooooo slowwwwww to get anything from her. :ppplease

Thanks Shannon!
It was a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to snag an Indian Silver!!
That's for sure!

O.K, maybe not so drastic, once in a blue moon.... :grin

Beethovens7th
12-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Thanks Shannon!
It was a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to snag an Indian Silver!!
That's for sure!

O.K, maybe not so drastic, once in a blue moon.... :grin

:lol You're welcome!

i just wish my sales would go betters so i could pay off my obligations, PLUS go and buy others' horses!! :tantrum

Sparkle Susan
12-03-2015, 09:58 AM
I purchased a model from Joyce Savage back in Oct. and also had a fantastic transaction with her. The model was just as she described, good communication, well wrapped and very fast ship. I, too, would be glad to buy from her again.
Cassie

rdvm09er
10-19-2016, 01:09 PM
I did a swap of the stablemate club diesels with Joyce. Great communication, prompt shipping. Highly recommend and would do business with again.
Ann Johnson