PDA

View Full Version : Two new Akhal-Teke models now available!

Seunta
12-05-2015, 02:37 AM
http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/view.asp?id=1199994

Tokhtamysh
(small traditional scale)

Garayusup
(classic scale
)126526

Two new Akhal-teke stallions are now available from artist Oleg Bazhenov.

We are excited that Oleg chose to have his sculptures professionally cast in the USA. Rotocasting, cleaning, shipping and all customer service is provided by Seunta LLC, a licensed company. Both sculptures are rotocast with solid bases and stainless steel wire reinforcement. No sprues or face seams in the process. Quality guaranteed.

The delicate details that Oleg puts in to his sculpting are difficult to appreciate until you see them in person. I didn't fully appreciate the precision until I had them in-hand and was able to view them under a magnifying lens. His refinement and perspective are refreshing. It has really been exciting to work with him. Oleg's ballerina sculpture, "Grace", will also be in production soon.

Grace

Both of the horses are being offered at a discounted introductory price until December 31, 2015. The first batch of Garayusup has already sold out. We hope to have more in inventory in about a week. There are 3 copies of Tokhtamysh remaining in inventory at the moment.

I hope that you enjoy them as much as I have! :)

airen
12-05-2015, 12:25 PM
It is amazing how the sculpting actually starts at the skeleton! Beautiful! I can't wait to get my hands on these!

tannutuva
12-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Ooooo!

Raiha
12-05-2015, 07:18 PM
Garayusup is gorgeous in person! Can't wait to get her painted. Waiting on Tokhtamysh. Thanks Sherry!

Seunta
12-06-2015, 05:01 AM
Garayusup is gorgeous in person! Can't wait to get her painted. Waiting on Tokhtamysh. Thanks Sherry!

You're welcome! I can't wait to see them painted. :)