PDA

View Full Version : From Mira Bell Productions

Gilder
01-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Effective immediately, Mira Bell Productions is ceasing creation of Huckleberry Bey, Keltic Salerino, and Totilas bases. I think this is permanently, but I have been known to change my mind before.

Thanks to everyone for their past support! It's been fun!

marabella15
01-03-2016, 07:53 PM
Oh no :( I was still hoping to get some totilas bases. Thanks for making these!

Misty Star Studios
01-04-2016, 10:15 AM
Nooooo!! :tantrum :(

Gilder
02-28-2016, 12:14 PM
Looking at numbers... I'm hoping this is okay if I throw this out there: If I continue making the bases, the prices will raise to $13.50 per brown base and $14.50 for a white base.

Just wondering... How would that affect your purchasing of the resin bases?

Thanks! I've gotten so many emails begging me not to stop making these bases... I appreciate those notes! Thanks so much for your support!

Take care,
Cheryl

Misty Star Studios
02-28-2016, 12:29 PM
I would pay that! Your bases are the best around. Every show I go to everyone asks where I got them :)

Nichelle
02-28-2016, 12:55 PM
I love the base I have for my Salinero! :heartbeat I would pay that price... in fact I'd pay an even higher price since I hate the plastic Breyer disks so much. Your bases are perfect. :)

Silverfang07
02-28-2016, 01:31 PM
I need to buy a base for my lone Huck but would pay that price and then some- especially to go back in time to give my Holiday Huck one of your bases so he wouldn't fall over and break my beloved Firebird porcelain :(
Sold all my Hucks because of that, sans the original.
All my Totilas discs broke -_- IN the hoof naturally. :sigh

purplehorsefl
02-28-2016, 04:51 PM
I would pay that too without a blink. Well worth it. I've got 5 hucks and I had to buy replacement disks for 2, one I bought for cheap cause the owner had drilled a hole all the way through the hoof and disk and put a bolt in it and superglued it. Please help these poor ponies....

WPDR
02-28-2016, 05:59 PM
Not even worth asking about! Your bases are loved!!! We will pay!!! :lol

onekindacowboy
02-28-2016, 06:26 PM
yep. I would pay that too. I just haven't got around tp placing an order.

juliacodeman
02-28-2016, 08:08 PM
Oh crud. :somad If Breyer releases another Totilas I will not have a matching base for the conga if you stop making them! Price not an issue-raise if needed! They are so needed, and they are wonderful! My Totilas, Enchante, and Fabien are all on your bases, and honestly they wouldn't stand upright before I got them!!!

marabella15
02-28-2016, 09:12 PM
I would definitely still buy!! Love your bases :)

Kathe
02-28-2016, 09:49 PM
I would not hesitate to pay the increased price. I would not even own any of the tippy models if I didn't have your bases. They are awesome!

Robin
02-29-2016, 12:28 AM
No hesitation here, either. I'd totally pay those prices.

Raiha
02-29-2016, 12:42 AM
You know I'd still buy, Cheryl!

Gilder
03-01-2016, 08:36 AM
I want to shout out a big "Thank you!" to everyone who replied. I really, really thought about this one. The Haven is taking up a lot of my free time, but I'm trying to delegate some of those responsibilities (and not doing a very good job). As I said, I have heard from lots and lots of people who have said, "But I need this!" And those statements really made an impact on me. In case some of you didn't know, a lot of the money I make from these bases actually goes to the Haven (the bases funded the mold for Sugar and Spice, for example).

So, I now have 3 shiny new base molds and the resin will be here this week. "We're back in business, boys and girls!" :) Brown bases will be $13.95 plus shipping and white bases will be $14.50.

Thank you, everyone!

Of course, I have to add this:

https://youtu.be/UPw-3e_pzqU

Misty Star Studios
03-01-2016, 08:51 AM
:woohoo :bananadance :woohoo :bananadance :woohoo :bananadance :woohoo