PDA

View Full Version : New England Novice Extravaganza III! June 11th 2016, Spencer MA

PixelPerfectStables
01-21-2016, 03:57 PM
It's time once again for NENE!

Join us June 11th, 2016 in Spencer MA!
Divisions are as follows:

FIRST SET
Performance (all)
CM/AR (Intermediate only)
Welcome to Model Horse Showing seminar (Beginners)

SECOND SET
Collectibility (all)
Fun Classes (all)

THIRD SET
Beginner Breed
Intermediate Breed

SHOW INFO:
NENE is a show designed for new showers, those who are not yet ready for Open, and anyone who is returning to showing and/or the hobby following a hiatus who does not want to jump right into Open! In the past 2 years, we have had entrants of all ages! It's not just for kids!
A Beginner is open to those who have shown 3 or less times, have not won an Overall Grand or Reserve Champion at any live show, or are 7 years old or younger.
An Intermediate is open to those who have shown 4 times or more, have not won an Overall Grand or Reserve Champion at any live show, or are 8 years old or older.
Adults, older kids, pre-teens, and teenagers may enter whichever division suits them best. Anyone who is under 8 years old must show in the Beginner division, aside from that, there are no restrictions based on age.

Beginner showers are eligible for the following divisions: Performance, Collectibility, Beginner Breed, Fun Classes, Seminar
Intermediate Showers are eligible for the following divisions: Performance, Collectibility, Intermediate Breed, Fun Classes, CM/AR

SHOW FEES:
$20 for Beginner, $25 for Intermediate, $10 if you're only entering Performance (I encourage anyone who has only shown Halter in Open to show here if you'd like to try Performance). $5 Late Fee after June 4th.

This show is open to all Original Finish Plastic models. Custom/Artist Resins may show in the CM/AR division only. There are no classes for OF resins or chinas.

I'll post a link to the show packet once it is finalized and available on the Region 10 website!

http://www.mirabellproductions.com/smileys/bounce.gif

Silverfang07
01-21-2016, 05:09 PM
:randomil
Ah this is right up my alley!!

Robin
01-21-2016, 05:29 PM
:woohoo I'm so excited to be judging Collectability!

PixelPerfectStables
01-21-2016, 05:35 PM
:woohoo I'm so excited to be judging Collectability!

The classes were actually very good as far as depth and variety last year! I'm excited to see what everyone brings!

PixelPerfectStables
01-21-2016, 05:37 PM
:randomil
Ah this is right up my alley!!

:D

PixelPerfectStables
01-26-2016, 11:16 AM
http://www.regionxnation.com/uploads/packets/New%20England%20Novice%20Extravaganza%20Packet%202 016%20(6df4e51c).pdf Show packet is available! :woohoo

PixelPerfectStables
03-29-2016, 01:31 PM
:bump
There's a little over 2 months left until NENE! I have several signed up already and quite a few more that are coming but I don't have entry forms yet! Please don't wait until the last few weeks if you want to enter! :)

PixelPerfectStables
05-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Hi everyone! I have 11 people signed up as of today and several more that I know of that will be coming! We're down to about a month left until late fees and then an additional week until the show, so please get your entries in!

Silverfang07
05-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Not 100% sure I can go (being in northern NH sucks for shows)... But the link no longer works :(

PixelPerfectStables
05-02-2016, 01:02 PM
Not 100% sure I can go (being in northern NH sucks for shows)... But the link no longer works :(

Oops! I guess when Rob uploaded the updated version, it changed the link. Here's the updated show packet (full list of judges)

https://regionxnation.com/uploads/packets/New%20England%20Novice%20Extravaganza%20Packet%202 016%20(c6781ac4).pdf

PixelPerfectStables
05-28-2016, 11:50 AM
Posting to remind that there's a week left until the deadline (accepting entries after, but $5 late fee will be applied)! I have 9 spots left available.

Silverfang07
06-03-2016, 10:01 PM
Okay I got the go-ahead (wow am I cutting it close)...
How can I email the form? (Apologies sounding like an idiot) Assumimg there's a spot left. :)

juliacodeman
06-04-2016, 05:48 AM
Yay! I can't wait to meet you Silverfang! I just took a picture of the finished form with a smartphone, and emailed it through my phone...

Silverfang07
06-04-2016, 08:53 AM
Yay! I can't wait to meet you Silverfang! I just took a picture of the finished form with a smartphone, and emailed it through my phone...

Ah thanks! I'll go do that :D

juliacodeman
06-04-2016, 03:09 PM
:danceI'm so excited, this is next weekend!!!!! I'm confused and having a heck of a time getting packed, but once I'm done I think I will feel a whole lot better!

Silverfang07
06-04-2016, 05:10 PM
I used my mad editing skills to fill out the form on my iPad.
In typical New Englander (NH especially) fashion I waited until the last minute :lol

Im so anxious and excited. I have to finish models and fill out my list....maybe a few info papers for horses. :yaymiller

PixelPerfectStables
06-05-2016, 04:39 PM
I used my mad editing skills to fill out the form on my iPad.
In typical New Englander (NH especially) fashion I waited until the last minute :lol

Im so anxious and excited. I have to finish models and fill out my list....maybe a few info papers for horses. :yaymiller

I'm so glad you're able to come join us!! :D