PDA

View Full Version : DESPERATELY trying to get ahold of Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig

corde
02-04-2016, 04:03 PM
Howdy y'all! Iím out of the hobby, but created this account specially to make this post.

I know the lovely Sarah is crazy busy, and thereís absolutely nothing nefarious at play! :D Iím just not sure my attempts are getting through, and was hoping a kind soul might have an idea of how best to reach her?

I emailed Sept 2nd (to her minkstudios gmail address) then Dec 1st to that email plus one for mink-studios.com, & then Jan 12th to those two plus the minkstudiosales address. For the Dec 1st & Jan 12th attempts, I got bounceback messages for the mink-studios.com domain email, but Iím hoping that means the emails to the other addresses got through? And these are the correct addresses I should be using, right?

I've also temporarily reactivated my FB, & sent PMs to Sarah's personal acct & the Mink Studios page (Jan 11th & 17th, respectively), then posted on the Mink Studios wall Jan 27th. 

HOWEVER, I know that for me personally, stuff often ends up in my FB filtered folder, & my notifications never seem to work right (read: I donít get notifications for stuff Iím supposed to) no matter what I have them set at. So I could totally see my PMs ending up in the filtered folder limbo, & my post on the Mink Studios page not generating a notification (plus it's all tucked over to the side - I know that if it were me, Iíd probably not see it!). Doh! I'm picturing my msgs getting stuck in spam/filtered folders and not being seen at all.

I'm starting to get frantic & desperate. I really, really need to get ahold of her. Halp?

solticeart
02-04-2016, 04:36 PM
She is usually way behind on her email and I can try letting her know on facebook that your trying to get ahold of her. Can't promise she will answer you though but I will try and tell her to ck her messages on there in her other folder.

corde
02-05-2016, 12:04 AM
She is usually way behind on her email and I can try letting her know on facebook that your trying to get ahold of her. Can't promise she will answer you though but I will try and tell her to ck her messages on there in her other folder.

Thank you SO MUCH - greatly appreciated!!! :yourock:bunnypancake

solticeart
02-05-2016, 12:29 PM
hey she wants to know your name so she can find it she is way behind on emails

RobinHoodFan
02-06-2016, 02:45 PM
I think she's currently going through all of her emails now as I just got a reply to 2 messages I sent 2 years ago! Yikes! (needless to say, the answers were pretty moot at this point lol)
So if you haven't already, I'm sure you'll be getting a reply soon since I know of one other person who heard a reply to a year old message as well today. So she must have decided to finally go through everything.

solticeart
02-06-2016, 03:40 PM
yea she said she was way behind and was going to go thru it and try and find hers.. I didn't know her name though so she was just going to answer some old ones. I did say you sent the 1st one last setember though so she may have gotten ahold of her already.