PDA

View Full Version : Looking for turningthebarrel!

SmallTownDreams
03-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Nothing bad at all! I have been sending PM's for a week and a half and I am worried they are not getting through, or I am possibly not getting your responses! Starting to panic a little! Please PM me when you have a moment!

NJHeart2Heart
03-05-2016, 08:58 AM
You can also find her name here and look for any threads she contributed to.. that way at least you know if she's on here actively, or maybe totally out of hand..

SmallTownDreams
03-05-2016, 09:17 AM
You can also find her name here and look for any threads she contributed to.. that way at least you know if she's on here actively, or maybe totally out of hand..

Hi Dawn and thanks for the suggestion! I did post in a thread she started recently, so I know she is coming on here, which is why I'm wondering if she isn't getting my messages! She is usually excellent in communication so I hope everything is ok!

Megakillerwhales
03-05-2016, 12:31 PM
I know that she is a little bit buzy. Just give it few days and she will reply :) :). I was contacting her and she usually replies within a week :)

SmallTownDreams
03-05-2016, 02:10 PM
I know that she is a little bit buzy. Just give it few days and she will reply :) :). I was contacting her and she usually replies within a week :)
I agree! She is the best at responding, which is the cause for my concern! We have been in contact multiple times and both of us have had our fair share of busy moments but she is great at letting me know! She is a wonderful person to do business with so I hope all is well on her end!

VWK'sanEasyGoer
03-05-2016, 07:12 PM
I'll see if I can get ahold of her for you but I know she doesn't respond to emails and communications on Fridays and Saturdays, it's in a disclaimer in all her emails. I'm sure she's just busy and will get back to you.

turningthebarrel
03-05-2016, 08:25 PM
I'm here! I'm so sorry guys! Things have been crazy over here...but I am here, and everything is good! As far as I know, I have now responded to all PM's. :)

SmallTownDreams
03-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Yay!! Glad to hear from you!

NJHeart2Heart
03-06-2016, 06:38 AM
Glad all is well :)