PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo!

Dr. Bork Bork
07-18-2005, 02:48 AM
Just got home from my first all CM NAN show. I took 9 pieces (all of which were painted by my Afterglow Studios) and am pleased to announce that of those 9 pieces, 4 NAN'ed, and 6 were pinned with ribbons! There were some fantastic pieces there and I am honored to have shared the ring with them.
We also had a couple of inquiries for the studio :woohoo
Our studio sold some magnets (still have some left if anyone wants one-- they are $1 each plus shipping), and business cards. I got to meet some neat blabbers too-- crazy SamPiper, among others.
For those of you who were there, I really am wilder than the walking dead woman at the show. That was the result of 1 hour of sleep in 48 hours (and 16 hours of painting), which Sam appropriately called me a wuss for mentioning, :haha
Oh, and we got to see some of Faye Cohen's work in person & she does some neat stuff. There were lots of beauties there at all the different shower's tables that I coveted :bow
Well, I think that covers about everything. I'm thrilled to have done so well. Special thanks to Jacquie for opening her home to the show.

mamakaroti
07-18-2005, 03:01 AM
Congrats on doing so well! :clap Good for you.

Janis
07-18-2005, 09:11 AM
aaaaany pictures? I like them pictures. Particularly of an all-CM show.

Dr. Bork Bork
07-18-2005, 11:16 AM
You know, I took my camera down with THREE entire, brand new rolls of film, and when I took my camera out for pictures it was dead. Needless to say the show was 8 hours away from our home. So while I would've loved to have some pics, I was not able to get any.
However, I am trying to proposition th72 into taking some pics of my kids with their NAN cards on her digicam

blackdragonhorses
07-18-2005, 08:36 PM
It was great meeting you and I think we all had a great time! Thanks to Jacquie for keeping us all fed and out of the desert heat! It was hotter than :devil on Saturday!

Jacquie
07-18-2005, 10:22 PM
I was glad to have you guys!! I love seeing everyone's collections. I took only a couple pics when I had everyone pile in for the custom championship ;) I'll have to upload those :D