PDA

View Full Version : New Horses in our Gallery!

gotrandy
07-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Well I couldn't decide where to to put this! I wanted to invite you all over to our site so you can see the new horses we just put in "The Gallery". Gina finished the special section devoted to Faye Cohen last night. There are also a few new customs by me...Please let me know what you think of the Calliope/Mustang I did and Sherri Clayton painted! She's on "page 3".
Thanks! Deb Buckler, Resins by Randy www.resinsbyrandy.com

Appy38
07-18-2005, 01:58 PM
Oh my, they are just wonderfull

magikrosefarm
07-18-2005, 02:05 PM
:wow I could have spent all day there just browsing....you know the life-sized one on the first page looks great, too! <musing> How would I get that on the shelf?????

JulieB
07-18-2005, 02:09 PM
:drool Such lovely horsies.

yeswaitnosorry
07-18-2005, 04:58 PM
:1drool

Koda
07-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Hey Deb,

I'm surprised you didn't put Okie Rio and War chant that you customized for me on your Gallery! :)

BTW, I LOVE the horses in the gallery, especially by Faye Cohen :1drool

Congrats!

samantha k.
07-18-2005, 05:50 PM
:wow The Calliope customized into a Mustang looks FANTASTIC!!:drool LOVE her face!!:adore

gotrandy
07-18-2005, 10:56 PM
Thanks, guys! I have way too much fun with these guys. Actually we have TWO of those big fiberglass horses. I used to keep them in the house, but the cats kept clawing their way up on top of them (One has English tack on it and the other has Western tack on it) to sleep. So we put one on the front porch and the other on the back porch. The other one is the "Arabian", but it's painted a pretty bad buckskin pinto. Some day I'll repaint him and give him some glass eyes.
We ALMOST took on those old molds for those life size horses...the Quarter Horse, TB, foal, Arab, and considered 'adding them to our line'. Well it would have been apples and oranges, as the process for producing those big guys is a MAJOR pia. So we let it go. Resin horses are a dream compared to fiberglass ones!
"Koda", I don't think I have any good pix of your guys! I actually DO have many other horses I've done, but I can't put them ALL up there! Gina would dump me! Hee! And "Sammi", I have anothe Calliope/Mustang here that I'm going to get painted and might sell so watch for her on the site. I need to finish up some of the many "in progress' projects I have going on! Sheesh!
Deb Buckler

Koda
07-19-2005, 10:21 AM
"Koda", I don't think I have any good pix of your guys! I actually DO have many other horses I've done, but I can't put them ALL up there! Gina would dump me! Hee! Sheesh!
Deb Buckler

Hee hee!!! :) You could steal my photos off webshots if you want to use them for your gallery.. I think you should put up pics of your BEST work you have done! :D I just LOVEEEEEEEEE all of them!! HEE HEE!!

BTW, I want one of Kitty's Akel Teke (however you spell it!) when you cast him! :D Hee hee!!!

I also need to say.............. :wow to all of the customs you have done recently especially the mule being made into a mustang!!!!

samantha k.
07-20-2005, 11:30 AM
Wow...I had a dream last night about the Calliope/Mustang...

...is that a sign!? :)

HAH! Not when you've only got $50 bucks! :~
More like torture!