PDA

View Full Version : Repair at BERKS CO, PA Show

Jenn
04-22-2016, 12:01 PM
Please note: I'll be at the Berks Co., Show in PA offering my repair services. Bring your scratched, broken or in need of TLC horses to my table and get them looking 100% again.

Thanks so much!
See you at the show!
Jenn Danza

Misty Star Studios
04-22-2016, 12:09 PM
:woohoo

NJHeart2Heart
04-22-2016, 12:12 PM
Are you referring to the Pocono Ponies Live Show in Palmerton, PA? Leann said she'd have someone there. I have three horses that need first aid! My beautiful new Taskin model has a broken eartip (eartip in my possession)-he's my number one priority and am hoping for a LSQ fix(??), My stone old style palomino morgan has a paint rub, and.. I had one more but I forget what it is now! Will you be able to do these repairs that day or is this more of a drop off scenario?

Looking forward to getting some of my ponies some well needed TLC!

Misty Star Studios
04-22-2016, 12:21 PM
Dawn, Jenn will also be at Pocono Ponies but she is referring to the Berks County 4-H Horse Countil Model Horse Show in Leesport, PA tomorrow :) If you're close stop by and say "hi!" I'll be there hoping the show doesn't run so late again.

NJHeart2Heart
04-22-2016, 12:25 PM
Ahhh!! ok!! Thanks :) Goes to show you how good my geography is <shrug> :)
I'd love to visit but it is a bit of a distance and I'll be out in Lebanon county helping my mom, who's recovering from hip surgery. Hope you have fun and share photos! (I just friended you on FB)