PDA

View Full Version : Red Devil Live

Horsedevil
05-08-2016, 03:27 PM
I will be holding both of my Red Devil Live shows again this year. Red Devil Live OF Plastic Breyer will be August 6, 2016. Red Devil Live OF Stone OF China plus Custom Glaze classes will be August 20, 2016. Both shows are held at Jefferson County Fairgrounds in Golden, CO. Both shows will apply for NAMHSA member show status. Both shows offer many classes in both breed and collectability. Each show has a Facebook page. Website www.reddevillive.weebly.com. Please email me with any questions Horsedevil@aol.com.

Horsedevil
06-16-2016, 05:25 PM
Update - both shows are now approved NAMHSA member shows!! Lots of NAN cards to be earned.... Hope to see you there!!

Horsedevil
07-26-2016, 03:14 PM
Just a quick reminder - the All Halter OF Plastic Breyer show is in less than two weeks!! August 6 is the date! There is plenty of room, come join us!! And then the China and OF Stone show is two weeks later, on Aug. 20. If you need a show packet or have any questions, please check out the Facebook page for either show, or feel free to email me. Horsedevil @ aol.com (no spaces). Hope t o see you there!!