PDA

View Full Version : Pocono Ponies Live at CCA, October 1st, 2016, Andreas PA

Misty Star Studios
05-13-2016, 10:28 AM
Missed out on Pocono Ponies Live this year? Save the date for October 1st, 2016 in Andreas, PA – Pocono Ponies Live at CCA! This is a brand new show planned as a sister show to Pocono Ponies Live!

The show hall for the CCA show is less than a half hour from the hall for Pocono Ponies and very easy to get to.

Show will be held in benefit of Commonwealth Charter Academy cyber school and is being held at the local office.

Class list includes Performance, Novice (up to age 18), OF Breyer and OF Stone. NAN qualified!

Visit the show’s website at www.ccaponies.weebly.com (http://www.ccaponies.weebly.com/) Registration is open now!

Hope to see you there!

Misty Star Studios
05-20-2016, 10:32 AM
Also an AR/CM division!! Missed that in the initial post!

Misty Star Studios
06-01-2016, 07:32 PM
9 tables remaining! If you are interested in attending please email me before sending in your entry form. :)

McKenzie
06-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Mine should be coming soon!

Misty Star Studios
07-09-2016, 11:27 AM
Pocono Ponies Live at CCA is now SOLD OUT!! Please email me if you would like to be placed on the waitlist.

GoldCoastSaddlery
07-16-2016, 04:37 PM
I may email you to be put on the waitlist, still not sure if the date is free for me. If I do get put on it, is it likely for a spot to open up? I'm a first time shower, so I'm not sure how likely it would be for a spot to open up at all

Misty Star Studios
07-16-2016, 04:50 PM
Hi there!

I can put you on the waitlist now if you'd like, and if you're not able to attend if/when a space becomes available to you, then I will just move on to the next person :-)

You will be the third person on the waitlist, so there's a chance you may get in. You never know! If a spot pops up, the first two people may not take it, so you then would get that table in that instance. #3 isn't that bad, there were over 15 for the May show this year! ;)

-LeeAnn

GoldCoastSaddlery
07-16-2016, 05:18 PM
Just checked my calendar, and unfortunately I can't go, thanks for the offer though. For future reference, how likely is it for a spot to open up on a waitlist?

Misty Star Studios
07-17-2016, 06:52 AM
Not a problem! Hope you can make the next one :) It's really hard to say if a spot will open or not - some years I've had several people drop out but others I've not had a single person back out. So if you want to come you're best off just getting on the waitlist and hope you can get in.

alp0811
09-24-2016, 11:02 PM
Might be attending...not to show...just as a spectator. I work night shift and Andeas is about 40 minutes from my workplace....could make it there in time for start of show. Approximately how long would the show run?

Misty Star Studios
09-25-2016, 07:09 AM
We would love to have you! :) I'm expecting to be out by 4 or 5.

Cyra
09-28-2016, 11:32 PM
Started packing tonight. I'm so nervous/excited! :randommil

McKenzie
09-29-2016, 03:19 PM
I need to start packing too! But really that involves just loading models in the car.... They're already wrapped up in my show tubs under my bed! I'm lucky to be able to have my "plastic pets" here with me at school, and even though my roommates don't understand, they still ooh and ahh over the ribbons I bring home :D
Can't wait for another great show, LeeAnn!