PDA

View Full Version : Yo Beethovens7th Inbox Cleaning needed!

rocket
05-25-2016, 04:24 PM
AGAIN! LOL lady super important trying to contact and your inbox is back to being full. So yeah go clean it or send me an email I think you have it!

Brenda
05-25-2016, 05:51 PM
Wow. You're allowed 1500 messages and her box is constantly full. She's said that she likes to keep special messages, but in doing so, she's preventing other special messages from getting to her. :dunno

BuckR.
05-25-2016, 06:37 PM
Wow. You're allowed 1500 messages and her box is constantly full. She's said that she likes to keep special messages, but in doing so, she's preventing other special messages from getting to her. :dunno

:yeahthat :nono Beetie! I just empty the whole thing. Stupid, I know but I really don't feel like checking a million boxes just to keep a few. :yes
Or she would just empty her sent folder. That's 500+ messages there!

rocket
05-25-2016, 06:54 PM
I am guilty of that too, but I just realized I can download any message I need to save a word file! Which is awesome because I do not need to be online to read em and refer to em if need be.

So anyone want to text her and tell her to get busy or I wonder if she is intranist from her recent trip?

Brenda
05-25-2016, 07:56 PM
I would, but I'm not one of the select special few who have her number to text.

i only keep messages that involve business transactions...me buying or me selling. Everything else is deleted.

Salem
05-26-2016, 06:24 AM
She doesn't have a cellphone, but I can text to Mr. Beet-oven. My inbox was also getting really full a few days ago, and trying to get through to Beet-oven reminded me to clean it out. Ironically, I haven't had a PM since! :( Sending text now...

rocket
05-26-2016, 06:37 AM
She doesn't have a cellphone, but I can text to Mr. Beet-oven. My inbox was also getting really full a few days ago, and trying to get through to Beet-oven reminded me to clean it out. Ironically, I haven't had a PM since! :( Sending text now...
Thank you, much appreciated. I was also inspired to do some cleaning, due to not being about to get a hold of our Beet-oven. Which is when I saw I can save em as text documents. Makes is much easier to keep the important stuff about sales and orders handy.

Salem
05-26-2016, 06:59 AM
Is that a feature of the program? I sometimes copy and paste them into word documents if there's anything I need to keep permanently, but there hardly ever is. I force myself to not hoard 'em up, or I would! BTW, I'm not the one filling up her inbox, as I have been so busy lately I've been neglecting pretty much everything that's actually fun. So now that I have time, everyone has given up on me. :sigh

Gilder
05-26-2016, 07:27 AM
Select whatever messages you want to download. See the box with the down arrow that says "Selected Messages" just under the list of messages? There are lots of options there: deleted, download as csv (good for opening in Excel), download as text (can pull into Word). You can also save them as XML, if you have a reader for that.

Salem
05-26-2016, 12:38 PM
Just heard from them, and they say they are in an area with limited coverage and will see what they can do.

Beethovens7th
05-26-2016, 03:46 PM
I would, but I'm not one of the select special few who have her number to text.

i only keep messages that involve business transactions...me buying or me selling. Everything else is deleted.

:nono You should have! i thought for sures i geeved you Hubby's number? :dunno :lol

Yep...Limited! His Stoopy (Smartphone) doesn't receive service/signal at all out here at his parents'! He had to text you from the restaurant we were eating out today for lunch...i am using Mother's sloooowwww computer right now, but when i have my own back plus decent internets, i'll look into "properly" storing my messages...Thank you so much for contacting us!! :hugg :hugg :hugg

Eviejean
05-26-2016, 06:38 PM
Select whatever messages you want to download. See the box with the down arrow that says "Selected Messages" just under the list of messages? There are lots of options there: deleted, download as csv (good for opening in Excel), download as text (can pull into Word). You can also save them as XML, if you have a reader for that.

Good to know Cheryl, Thanks!
I'm gonna go and clean out my mailbox, not that I have tons but there's enough! :lol

Brenda
05-26-2016, 07:12 PM
:nono You should have! i thought for sures i geeved you Hubby's number? :dunno :lol

Nope. Never been offered ta, neva been gived

Beethovens7th
05-27-2016, 12:50 AM
Nope. Never been offered ta, neva been gived

i'm gonna have to search my "special messages"...

Salem
05-27-2016, 07:09 AM
I only have their number because we live in the same area and sometimes meet up. I try not to use it too much because it's the Mr. Beet-oven's work phone.

Brenda
05-27-2016, 08:42 AM
i'm gonna have to search my "special messages"...

:haha You do that!

I only have their number because we live in the same area and sometimes meet up. I try not to use it too much because it's the Mr. Beet-oven's work phone.

That makes perfect sense. Most of us only know people on the computer here, but you know her in person. In REAL life. ;)

Salem
05-27-2016, 10:30 AM
I know, I feel honored, and ashamed I don't spend more time with her. She's a treasure.

rocket
05-27-2016, 07:30 PM
I know, I feel honored, and ashamed I don't spend more time with her. She's a treasure.
So are you, real life can be hard on online and hobby friendships, makes it all the more special when you can share the time.

Beethovens7th
05-27-2016, 09:02 PM

:bigeyes :hugg

So are you, real life can be hard on online and hobby friendships, makes it all the more special when you can share the time.

:yeahthat