PDA

View Full Version : Long Island Model Horse Expo All Performance Party - September 24th

rocket
06-27-2016, 09:08 PM
Attention all performance junkies - awesome new live show on Saturday, September 24th in Bayport, NY. Both OF and CM/AR Division, plus Mini and the new Extreme Performance Shower Challenge.

https://regionxnation.com/shows/detail/162

rocket
07-04-2016, 08:23 PM
It is now official, LIMHE APP is a NAN qualifier!

rocket
08-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Bump - as of right now I sadly only have three folks who are coming, I need at least 8-10 to hold the show so if you are seriously considering coming please let me know. Thanks!

GoldCoastSaddlery
08-07-2016, 12:20 PM
I would totally come, if only I was a performance shower. I was planning on attending the other LI one because I live really close, but I checked right before I was about to mail my entry and you had said that it was all filled up and hour before. I wish you luck on filling up your show!

juliacodeman
08-07-2016, 09:46 PM
I had thought of coming also-but sadly I just don't have a big enough performance show string. I will watch for another that isn't all performance though. Good luck with it!

rocket
08-07-2016, 10:52 PM
I would totally come, if only I was a performance shower. I was planning on attending the other LI one because I live really close, but I checked right before I was about to mail my entry and you had said that it was all filled up and hour before. I wish you luck on filling up your show!

Sadly you could have come, I had one shower cancel the night of the show and I did not think to call you and see if you could have made it. Performance is fun, you shall have to try it sometime. I do plan to have the all halter show again next year. Same time frame.

I had thought of coming also-but sadly I just don't have a big enough performance show string. I will watch for another that isn't all performance though. Good luck with it!
Sadly at this rate it looks like it shall end up not going off. With the size and set up of my hall I will not be able to run a show with both halter and performance at the same time. I know they do some up your way, so you might want to check into those.

RobinHoodFan
08-08-2016, 09:13 AM
I have a couple of wicked cool ideas for a few setups but sadly just no time to do it before the show. One of these years I'd like to give performance a try...looks like it could be fun!

I had a great time at the halter show this year and look forward to doing it again next year provided that I've again got some painted ponies to play with! :D

rocket
08-10-2016, 06:09 PM
I hope you do, you did really well. LOL

It looks like I have enough folks right now to cover the hall. I only need to order a few ribbons since I had leftover and several showers who handed theirs back in after the all halter show so we should be a go! I would love some more bodies to come though.

GoldCoastSaddlery
08-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Sadly you could have come, I had one shower cancel the night of the show and I did not think to call you and see if you could have made it. Performance is fun, you shall have to try it sometime. I do plan to have the all halter show again next year. Same time frame.

I'll make sure to check earlier this time. I was stunned that there was actually a show on long island, or even within 3 hours of here XD.

rocket
08-10-2016, 08:52 PM
I'll make sure to check earlier this time. I was stunned that there was actually a show on long island, or even within 3 hours of here XD.
Please do as I plan to hold the All Halter one again this coming spring, about the same time.

GoldCoastSaddlery
08-11-2016, 10:21 AM
Not trying to rush it, but I get paranoid about getting stuff in on time. Do you remember when you first had the information up?

rocket
08-12-2016, 08:57 AM
Not trying to rush it, but I get paranoid about getting stuff in on time. Do you remember when you first had the information up?
This past years show came together very fast, 3 months almost to the day. At least for next years show I shall have more planning time and a base classlist to tweak instead of doing the whole thing from nothing.

rocket
08-20-2016, 10:22 PM
*bounces* NAN cards are on the way!

rocket
09-05-2016, 07:26 PM
Just a heads up I have extended the entry deadline for the Long Island Model Horse Expo All Performance Party on September 24th. The new deadline is September 20th with entry fee to be pay paled if entering after the 17th. There is still plenty of room and this is a great chance to qualify for TRXC! Show packet here - https://regionxnation.com/shows/detail/162