PDA

View Full Version : nancy m/ nancy morgan

crook425
07-21-2005, 12:10 PM
Are these ladies the same people?

Does she have a good rep w/ anyone? I am thinking about entering into a trade with her, but wanted to put the feelers out to see if anyone else has worked with her.

Thanks!

cranbonite
07-21-2005, 12:28 PM
Hmmm, not sure what you mean by the same person? There's at least one other Nancy M. in the hobby that I can think of (Nancy Mack, she's Nancy on Blab although she hasn't been active in a while :()...

Jennifer
07-21-2005, 12:38 PM
I made a trade with Nancy Morgan several years ago and it was fine. I sort of remember that she wasn't the promptest answering emails but the horse shipped out in a timely manner.

crook425
07-21-2005, 01:07 PM
Hmmm, not sure what you mean by the same person? There's at least one other Nancy M. in the hobby that I can think of (Nancy Mack, she's Nancy on Blab although she hasn't been active in a while :()...

Sorry, that may have been awkwardly worded. :uh

What I meant was that this lady uses different handles in her posts (if that's her) - some places, she's Nancy M, others, she's Nancy Morgan.

I recognize Nancy Mack's email - so I know it's not her :yes

Jenpig75
07-23-2005, 09:04 AM
Are these ladies the same people?

Does she have a good rep w/ anyone? I am thinking about entering into a trade with her, but wanted to put the feelers out to see if anyone else has worked with her.

Thanks!

Hey buddy! :-)

FYI... I don't even reply to this lady's emails anymore. TWICE she put horses on hold with me, then never sent a deposit. The last one was my u/p Serenity resin, and after THAT she wrote asking if she could do time-pays on two different models on seperate occassions... I just deleted the emails without replying. Time waster every time she's EVER emailed me about anything... Just be careful... and don't DEPEND on any $$ she promises.