PDA

View Full Version : Trouble With Private Messages

dnabbody
07-14-2016, 09:56 AM
Last night, I replied to a pm, only to have it sent back to me this morning? It looked like a reply from the person I was conversing with, but nothing was contained in the message but previous conversation. So it almost looks like it was redirected back to me, but I have no way to tell....
I am trying to arrange a trade, and do not want to appear flaky!

From the beginning of my joining this forum, I've never been able to look at my own "sent" messages! It is aggravating, because I can not tell if a message actually ever went through. :somad

Can anyone help me figure out how to read or even just see my sent messages???!!!
Thanks so much!

Faracat
07-14-2016, 10:02 AM
Go to 'My Blab' at the top of the screen and then click on 'Edit Options' from the drop down menu. Then click 'Save a copy of my sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default'. :)

dnabbody
07-14-2016, 01:28 PM
Thank you SO much! This is something I've been meaning to ask about, and just kept forgetting to until I really needed it!
:hugg

Faracat
07-14-2016, 04:11 PM
Glad to help. :D

susan67
08-10-2016, 12:02 PM
I'm also having trouble with PMs. I messaged a member and can read her reply. I sent a reply to her. I believe she sent me another because it says I have 2 notifications. However, when I go to my inbox it just shows the original reply to my original PM. These replies are all contained in one message thread, they are not all separate messages if that helps any. I have even left the Blab page, closed internet explorer, re-opened IE and came back to Blab to see if that would help.

Eviejean
08-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Go to 'My Blab' at the top of the screen and then click on 'Edit Options' from the drop down menu. Then click 'Save a copy of my sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default'. :)
This is helpful!
I sometime forget to click on 'save a copy' when I send a message so now I won't have to. :thumbsup