PDA

View Full Version : NEW Resin Customizing Parts!

ksmith5151
07-14-2016, 11:48 AM
If you love customizing Breyer or Peter Stone horses, please keep me in mind. I'm going to be sculpting and resin casting many different customizing parts for traditional scale, classic scale and stablemate scale model horses. My website is www.ksmithequinecreations.com (http://www.ksmithequinecreations.com/) I will be adding a new web page for my resin customizing parts soon.

The first resin parts that are now available is a resin muzzle with the tongue sticking out a bit and mule ears. These parts are average traditional scale and will fit Breyer molds such as this TB Mare that I'm customizing, Lady Phase, Roxy, PS ISH, Silver, Indian Pony, Lady Phase, Strapless and more.

The resin muzzles are easy to attach. You can hold it up to different model horses to check to see how well it will fit. Next cut off the muzzle on the horse, add some self hardening clay, secure the muzzle and then let it dry. After the clay is cured, sand the seam line and then detail the check muscles.

I also have a half swished resin tail that is ready to be released. The production mold has just been completed. I will be getting photos this weekend.

* Traditional Scale Mule Ears 1 - $10 per pair

* Traditional Scale Muzzle 1 - $15

* Traditional Scale Swish Tail 1 - $25

Coming Soon!
* Traditional Scale Horse Ears
* Fuzzy Mule Ears

allykatd
07-14-2016, 01:50 PM
Super idea! I loved when Kristina Lucas Francis used to sell cast heads and ears. I think there is a healthy market for these body parts. I'll keep a eye on your pages. I've been wanting to do a mule cm

Zexious
07-14-2016, 02:03 PM
What a neat service!
And that muzzle is adorable!

ksmith5151
07-14-2016, 02:24 PM
Thanks! I just secured the first resin tail on my mule custom (in progress). This half swished resin tail is available. Here are some photos of the new tail.

redsixwing
07-14-2016, 04:30 PM
Oh nice! I love the new muzzle, and the tail is really sweet.

Silvermoon
07-15-2016, 05:31 AM
Very cool, the muzzle is so cute! :lovestruck

FourWindsFarm
07-20-2016, 03:40 PM
Oh cool! I've been wanting to customize a mule....

tannutuva
07-20-2016, 07:34 PM
Neat stuff!

bmstablesnz
07-24-2016, 07:28 PM
This is adorable !! Love the idea and the muzzle is just Adorable ! ��

Droemar
07-28-2016, 01:01 AM
This is a neat idea. Considering how often a new mane and tail can totally a change a model, I'd love to be able to sort through a bunch of resin tails and such.