PDA

View Full Version : Rogue River Studios Accepting Commissions - Limited Time

RRStudios
09-04-2016, 05:51 PM
I am looking to take a few commissions, if there is sufficient interest, during the upcoming winter months. This is the "slow time" of year for me, so I have ample time to paint. There are only a few terms and conditions, see below.

I am ONLY accepting commissions for Little Bits, SMs, and Micro Minis. Due to our cold temperatures, I must seal horses in my basement, and anything larger than a Little Bit is too large to be sealing inside the house.

If your model requires prepping/priming, PLEASE get it to me ASAP. I would really prefer to not have to prime horses in my basement, as it is messy and everything must be covered with newspaper. Prepping is generally included, but there may be an extra charge for certain models (or if you send me an unprepped model in the middle of winter).

I will do any and all colors, and the prices vary accordingly. My prices start at around $100 and go up from there, but every paint job and color formula is different. Please message me for a quote and I will be more than happy to help you.

I will add more color examples as time allows, but I specialize in buckskins, roans, and greys. I love doing intricate, hair-by-hair details, and I love challenging colors. I do my best work when I am challenged, not bored.