PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Cara Barker Yellot lately?

paleogirl78
10-19-2016, 07:44 PM
Just wondering if anyone has heard from Cara Barker Yellot lately? I've had a pony out to her for about 2ish years now and I haven't heard anything in a while. My last email or two (I think about 6 months apart) have gone unanswered. Wondering if everything is ok with her or if I've missed some major news of some sort? Hate to feel I'm bugging anyone to death! I know life gets in the way.

paleogirl78
10-20-2016, 04:32 PM
And I can't get anything for her name to pop up on any group, forum, etc. am I missing something? And how long do you normally wait for a commission?

texxdog
10-20-2016, 07:34 PM
I have waited longer for a commission, but I have remained in contact with the artist. I have not dealt with your artist, but I would start posting yellows and see if that shakes things up. Are you part of the Facebook or yahoo groups that deal with transactions? Maybe they know.

paleogirl78
10-21-2016, 05:16 PM
Yes the both although yahoo rarely ever wants to work right. I am actually on at least two groups on Facebook for that purpose. It either seems to take forever to get a response or I have to email more than once to get a reply. How frequent is normal for contact? I actually have a second horse out to someone else that I can't seem to close a deal on to get him back. And it's been two years plus on that one too :(

texxdog
10-21-2016, 07:37 PM
I have had horses out that long, but not without communication.

VAFLindsay
10-21-2016, 09:21 PM
She lives in MI now, not sure what address you have for her. I am friends with her on FB if you'd like help contacting her.

paleogirl78
10-22-2016, 12:02 AM
She lives in MI now, not sure what address you have for her. I am friends with her on FB if you'd like help contacting her.

That would be great. Thank you!! I'm also on Facebook but can't remember her studio name.

paleogirl78
11-30-2016, 12:41 AM
I have heard from Cara and all is well!

Beethovens7th
12-01-2016, 12:29 PM
Oh good. :)

Dark Wolf
12-03-2016, 01:00 PM
I believe her studio name is (or at least used to be) Epona Studios. Glad to hear you have heard from her! :)

paleogirl78
12-04-2016, 11:06 PM
Yes and thanks for the help. I hadn't realized but it has been two years on it actually. She was very nice and informative on its progress, so
All is definately good! Thanks everyone!

LunaRose
12-28-2016, 12:06 PM
I have a horse with her a year and a half myself. It's hard to wait when you don't hear updates. I bug her every now and then on Facebook. She's nice, but I've still not seen any photo updates. I'm just hoping to get it soon. :)