PDA

View Full Version : Cooper and Waddie And....at Breyerfest!

gotrandy
07-24-2005, 09:28 PM
Hi, Guys! I just had a moment here while I was visiting the Blab, and I wanted to tell you that Sue Sifton is going to have several copies of Cooper and Waddie with her in the Artisans Showcase. I think she's planning on doing a "Breyerfest Special"on them, too! So do stop by and see her.
ALSO!!! Sue will also be debuting her new mini, "Pasha", a Warmblood mare in an extended trot. Pasha is inbetween stable mate and little Bit size, and will sell for $65. each, unpainted. I have casts in hand, but I need to get a couple of painted ones up on the site so you can see what she looks like! She mounts on a small base and has one hind foot and one front foot off the ground. She is REALLY nice!
And one more thing....Sue will also have a couple of big Freisians with her that she's considering having cast. Let her know what you think of them and we might carry them in our line.
Thanks! Deb Buckler

Aurora
07-25-2005, 09:23 AM
I can not wait any longer. WHEN will Cooper and Waddie be painted in some nifty colours so I can buy them? :pray Please let it be soon. I will have my salary from my summer job soon, and the money will be spent on the first nice models in my way. I think I have been waiting so nice for Cooper and Waddie. :1drool

twin_pines_studios
07-25-2005, 09:40 AM
How much are the Cooper and Waddies? Just trying to get a feel of how much I want to spend...lol. Feel free to PM if u want to...THANKS

Graciela
07-25-2005, 09:48 AM
How much are the Cooper and Waddies? Just trying to get a feel of how much I want to spend...lol. Feel free to PM if u want to...THANKS

Look on the website, www.resinsbyrandy.com . :)

triplebdesigns
07-25-2005, 12:12 PM
I have some great ideas of what colors to paint Cooper and Waddie....

Deb....there is a box of goodies headed your way.....I think you will like! :-)

gotrandy
07-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Keep an eye on the site you guys! I'm sending Gina some pictures of a Cooper and Waddie that Terra Pennington recently did that will be on the sales page soon. Also, I'm going to let those gorgeous buckskins that Gina Hall did that are on the Cooper and Waddie page go too. They'll be on the sales page later as well. Yippity Skippity, Lisa, I can't WAIT to get what you are sending...I KNOW what it IS!!! And yes, I'll be sending you some Coopers and Waddies to paint too. You know, it's kinda neat....at First, People were totally crazy about Cooper and not too taken with Waddie. But now as they see Waddie painted, they're going...WOW! He's a neat horse too! I'm sure hoping someone will paint him like a Haflinger someday...a couple of Waddies would make such a neat cross-country Haflinger team pulling one of those wierd buggys that they rip around in. Now THAT has got to be WAY fun! I'll try to get some more painted guys for ya all. Boy it's so hard to let them GO though! Gads! *******Deb Buckler

triplebdesigns
07-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Yippity Skippity, Lisa, I can't WAIT to get what you are sending...I KNOW what it IS!!! And yes, I'll be sending you some Coopers and Waddies to paint too. I'm sure hoping someone will paint him like a Haflinger someday...a couple of Waddies would make such a neat cross-country Haflinger team pulling one of those wierd buggys that they rip around in.

Is that a subtle hint?!?! :lol Chestnut is my thing ya know.....

ktbussey
07-31-2005, 01:02 PM
I love Cooper and Waddie both! I have sent my pair to Sheryl Leisure - Waddie is going to be a subtly dappled bay with minimal white markings as a semi-portrait of my beloved BLM Mustang mare who passed away in November. Cooper is going to be a semi-leopard bay Appie - woohoo!
I like both of them so much I'd happily start a congo line - two by two - down my shelf! Can't wait to see what painted ones Deb and Randy offer!

ktbussey
07-31-2005, 01:10 PM
Oh BTW - the horse in my avator is a gorgeous Freedom painted by Lisa that I bought from Deb and Randy a year or so ago.
Check him out in costume - he's awesome!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/395717005yYWKRG
(This is my first time trying to insert an image directly into a post - hope it works!)
OK - I just previewd my post and I don't think it's going to insert the picture - so here's the link:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/395717005yYWKRG

triplebdesigns
08-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Oh BTW - the horse in my avator is a gorgeous Freedom painted by Lisa that I bought from Deb and Randy a year or so ago.
Check him out in costume - he's awesome!

I really liked the way he turned out - actually, I really like that resin! I'm glad you are enjoying him! Deb and Randy are the best to work with!