PDA

View Full Version : Lemmonade Live is returning 4/8/2017

Lemmons SS
11-21-2016, 04:43 PM
Lemmonade Live is returning in 2017. It will be on April 8, 2017 in Montgomery, TX. All the info is on the website along with a list of upcoming Region 5 shows.

We will have classes for halter- OF, CM, AR, mini, China, and CMG and performance for OF and CM/AR.

Prizes will include rosettes and bigger rosettes for champs/reserves and overall champs/reserves, pony pouches and much more!

The show opens for entries on Jan 1, 2017 and is limited to 30 entries. If you plan on coming, get your entry in early. We sell out every year!

www.lemmonadelive.weebly.com

Lemmons SS
12-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Just a reminder that the show opens for entries on Sunday, Jan 1-2017. We usually sell out quickly so if you are interested in attending, please send me your entry and payment on Sunday!

We will also have another SR mini resin created by Celtic Cob Studio. She has made us a draft this year and sneak peeks will be coming!

Lemmons SS
01-01-2017, 08:33 AM
Happy New Year! The show is now open for entries, we are limited to 35 so please don't wait if you'd like to attend. The entry form has been uploaded to the show website.

http://www.lemmonadelive.weebly.com

Zexious
01-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Ooooh ;)
I'm moving to Texas this year! It could be as early as April... I'll guess I'll see where the entries are around my move!

Lemmons SS
01-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Will probably be sold out, I only have 5 spots left but you never know when someone might need to cancel. Check out the website, I have a list of upcoming region 5 shows there. :)

Lemmons SS
01-01-2017, 03:34 PM
Lemmonade Live is now sold out. If you missed it and would like to be on the waitlist, please email me. Thanks!