PDA

View Full Version : Going above and beyond

Landshark
01-12-2017, 12:31 PM
I don't know if Karin Hullatti is a blab member, but boy did she make my day shine :blueflower

I answered her MHSP ad last week about a green Sherman Morgan for sale and she had him available. I don't know what happened... my email box was full and somehow it spit out her email back to me so there was a delay in me responding to her (did that even make sense? In other words, I lost one of her emails without realizing it). She had someone get back to her in the meantime and pay her for the Shermie so he was no longer for sale. I told her it was alright. These things happen. She was honest and it all made sense to me. Do you know what she did? She mailed me a SM just to be nice! I couldn't believe it! Here this little package arrived yesterday from someone I didn't recognize w no note and I couldn't figure out who it was from! Today I did an email search and there came up her name on my laptop! Wow! What a nice lady! Why she sent him, I do not know! But it was very nice and sweet and not necessary and I just want everyone to know how appreciative I am!

Yes, I have since found a green Shermie......

THANK YOU, Karin! :clap

Mary
01-12-2017, 03:46 PM
:clap:party :blueflower

VWK'sanEasyGoer
01-12-2017, 03:58 PM
Awwww that was so sweet of her. :)

PixelPerfectStables
01-12-2017, 08:21 PM
Aww, that's wonderful! I'm glad you found a green Shermie, too! :)

Landshark
01-17-2017, 01:53 PM
Thank you!! Looking for Gold now!!!still!!