PDA

View Full Version : Greens for MagicGothElf

Salem
02-13-2017, 07:51 AM
So many thanks for enabling me to have a Ranier Web Special! Such kindness from strangers is humbling. :bow

I hope we can meet up sometime, maybe at BreyerFest!

Salem
02-13-2017, 07:52 AM
Posting again to make sure I'm subbed up to my own thread!

Thanks again so much!

Sandy A.
02-13-2017, 07:52 PM
So many thanks for enabling me to have a Ranier Web Special! Such kindness from strangers is humbling. :bow

I hope we can meet up sometime, maybe at BreyerFest!

She is spreading the enabling around...

And she told me you did meet at BF last year... or at least at the CHIN waffle bar one morning. She had her Blab shirt on...

Salem
02-14-2017, 08:51 AM
Yes, I'm so embarrassed, but I do remember her and had just mixed her name up in my head with another Blabber. We met at breakfast, and only spoke briefly while I wasn't quite awake yet. I meet so many people at BF, I wish I could remember them all, but I actually only remember a few each year - and she's one of them, although I lost her name and probably will have to be reminded if I bump into her again this year. Sometimes over the course of the year I forget faces, as well, which is super-embarrassing! Gosh, I hope she makes it! So many people have told me they are not expecting to attend this year, I worry that it will be a slow year in general. I've lost track of whether or not it's a NAN year. I'm always keeping my fingers crossed that nothing will stop me from coming - I had a close call last year with my mother's health, so it has me even more paranoid than usual. Mr.Salem couldn't get vacation days for that time, and is planning to burn sick days he can't really spare. Also... it seems so far away right now...

I'm always hoping that Blabbers who have been kind to me throughout the year will come by my room so I can give them a small PIF or maybe a deep discount on a sales model. Hint, hint, hint...