PDA

View Full Version : Contact for Liz Cassell (Blabber Lizzard) Still a Blabber??

Eviejean
02-14-2017, 01:04 PM
Looking for Liz Cassel who used to be in the Hobby and also a Blab member (Lizzard).
I wanted to contact her about/discuss a model horse I just purchased, that she used to own...

Does anyone know if she's still a Blab member or have a contact e-mail they can PM me (after clearing it with Liz first)??
(Not a Facebook contact as I'm not a FB member.)

Thanks for any help! :thumbsup

Brenda
02-14-2017, 01:40 PM
She hasn't been active on here since 2013 when she announced she was leaving because she was going to start riding and showing real horses, get married and since her birthday was coming up, she thought it was time to "grow up" and put the toys aside. In 2014 MechanicalJen posted that she'd seen Liz at the CHIN that year and was potentially returning to the hobby, but nothing since then.

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?160476-Liz-Cassel-Possible-Return-to-Hobby&highlight=lizzard

Eviejean
02-14-2017, 09:46 PM
Thanks Brenda
I just read through everything and all I can say is: :wow just :wow

I was wanting to get in contact with Liz as I just purchased Khodakhrome (Deborah McDermott Indian Silver resin painted by Chris Flint) that Liz had owned at one time, from another seller. The current owner/seller doesn't have his 2009 NAN plaque and other ribbons that he won during his show career and in trying to track them down I was wondering if Liz or possibly his next owner still had them... :dunno

:sigh Looks like I may have a difficult time trying to locate them.

Brenda
02-14-2017, 10:11 PM
Thanks Brenda
I just read through everything and all I can say is: :wow just :wow

I was wanting to get in contact with Liz as I just purchased Khodakhrome (Deborah McDermott Indian Silver resin painted by Chris Flint) that Liz had owned at one time, from another seller. The current owner/seller doesn't have his 2009 NAN plaque and other ribbons that he won during his show career and in trying to track them down I was wondering if Liz or possibly his next owner still had them... :dunno

:sigh Looks like I may have a difficult time trying to locate them.

You're welcome. Yeah, it wasn't pretty. I tried looking her up on FB to see if I could find at least a studio name or something for you to find on the net or a contact method I could pass along, but I couldn't find her. She may be using her married name on FB now, I don't know. Congrats on the Khodakhrome. He's a beauty.

Brenda
02-14-2017, 10:14 PM
I'm going to PM you...

Eviejean
02-15-2017, 08:17 AM
Got it, Thanks!