PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is trying to get a hold of Cindy Evans...

CindyEvansKTS
02-16-2017, 08:49 PM
I got an email that someone tried to PM me but my inbox is full because I'm no longer a paid subscriber. I don't plan to resubscribe at this time (unemployed and broke, plus no time to dedicate to cruising a forum these days) I'm mostly on FB, I try to keep only my actual friends and family on my personal profile, but if you want to contact me, feel free to go to my Studio Page and I can get back to you on there (link on the banner in my signature).

This is actually the first time I've been on here since early 2015. A lot has happened, and I do miss Blab for what it was, but life changes a lot sometimes, lol! I may or may not get back here to check this thread so again, if you need to contact me, it's best to do so through PMing my Knight's Tale Studio Page on FB (and no, I'm not taking commissions these days, in fact, I haven't done much of anything lately... going through a phase/break I guess)

And I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place to post this, just trying to reach out to whoever it was to let them know I saw it, but can't respond.

Eviejean
02-20-2017, 06:55 PM
Hi Cindy.
That was me trying to PM you (not about a commission) but trying to locate a contact for someone that may or may not be a friend or yours.
Unfortunately I'm not a FB member so I couldn't PM you there (I tried and it just asked me to sign up - not gonna happen as I don't like their privacy policy...) *sigh*

Lindsay was trying to help me in being a go-between with you, but I'll post the gist here in case you pop back in...

I was told that you might have been or are still, friends with Liz Cassel Thompson.
I recently purchased a model horse that at one time was in the former show string of Liz; his name is Khodakhrome, (a Deborah McDermott Indian Silver resin painted by Chris Nandell Flint.)
And I was wondering if you could help with contact information for Liz? After o.k-ing it with Liz first, of course.
(non-Facebook contact as I'm not a FB member.) Feel free to let her know what the contact is for. (see below)

I purchased Khodakhrome from Denise Schneider. Denise thinks that Liz had sold him to Karen Cook. Karen is who Denise purchased him from.

Denise is not sure if there were any other owners between Liz and Karen but somewhere between those sales his show awards got left behind and I am trying to reunite them with this magnificent horse.
My first step is to find out from Liz if his awards were included in his sale to Karen and then contact Karen to see if his awards are anywhere to be found.
A helpful fellow Blabber thought that you MAY have contact info for Liz.

And that's why I was trying to PM you. :grin

Eviejean
03-04-2017, 08:56 AM
Just a shout out Major Thank you to DragonWing
Who went above and beyond to help me, a Blabber she doesn't even know personally!
And for something that has absolutely NOTHING to do with her...

I'm super grateful and SO pleased that she was able to get a reply to/for me. :bow

Now I know that my search for answers should be focused on the next owner of Khodakhrome, Karen Cook.
And the saga continues! :grin

Beethovens7th
03-04-2017, 09:41 AM
DragonWing is simply awesome; i could have told ya that! :yes :)

Eviejean
03-06-2017, 07:28 AM
DragonWing is simply awesome; i could have told ya that! :yes :)

:grin

DragonWing
03-20-2017, 04:31 PM
Awwww. You guys are sweet! Thank you very much. :hugg

Eviejean
03-21-2017, 05:55 PM
Because of your generous above and beyond assistance Julie (DragonWing), I was able to move along to Khodakhrome's next former owner, Karen Cook.

I had an e-mail address for Karen, contacted her and she has already replied back to me (she was very pleasant).
Karen DID received Nan cards and his awards and ribbons!

She said, "If they are labeled with his name and I can find them I would be glad to send them on. Having said that though I must tell you I don't keep very good track of these awards and they are all chucked in several cabinet drawers. I will try and locate any with his name on them."
:woot

So, there IS hope! :)

DragonWing
03-21-2017, 07:12 PM
That's great news!