PDA

View Full Version : Model horse Swap meet, hobby day near Duluth, MN Sunday Feb. 19th

tweemaster2
02-16-2017, 09:39 PM
I know it's short notice and not my event but I am going :) I thought I would post this in case some blabber's are near enough to make the trek for some model horse fun and maybe get a bargain or two. This is a swap meet and get together in Twig, MN (near Duluth). There should be a good selection of used models from those of us going (I'm bringing a friend's collection that she is getting rid of - mostly late 90's early 2000 stuff in good shape) as well as new models from the saddle shop owner. She's going to have some fun day stablemates to paint as well other hobby info. I'm bringing a couple airbrushes and my compressor in case anyone wants to try out some airbrushing. Her shop is call Johnson Saddle Shop, but if you need contact info PM me and I can give you her phone number or e-mail. Here's the flyer info:

THE MODEL HORSE GET TOGETHER
AND model SWAP
Sunday February 19th
Noon to 4 pm
Grand lake community center
Twig, mn
COME SWAP, SHOP AND HAVE FUN

See the NEW 2017 Breyer ModelsBuy, sell, swap all kinds of models including vintage, collectible, playable, customized also tack, props, artand who knows what!Paint a stablemate. Itís FREE. Learn more about model horse showsAsk a judge, Judge Heather Wisner from Ashland will be more than happy to answer your questions on showing modelhorses.See old friends * * * * * * * Make new friends * * * * * * * Have FUN!

To reserve a table please contact:
Marty Johnson at Johnson Saddle Shop

WPDR
02-17-2017, 04:13 AM
shame it's Sunday. That's my early work day. :(

champagnehorses
02-21-2017, 08:05 AM
Any pictures from the event? I would love to see more of these in every state. :)