PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice

freakofnature
02-19-2017, 12:21 AM
At the end of November I bought a My Little Pony lot from a seller in Hong Kong. The estimated day of arrival was December 11-January 20. I was hoping it would arrive before Christmas but it didn't. January 20 came and went and still no ponies. The tracking # on ebay did not work on Canada Post's website or Hong Kong's website. On ebay it just said it was "in transit". I gave it another few days because I had previously bought something from Hong Kong that took ages to arrive and finally came the next day after I inquired about it to the seller.

I sent the seller a message asking about it at the beginning of February. He responded and told me that the package could not be tracked once it left Hong Kong. He asked me if I wanted him to re-send the ponies and I responded that I would rather just get a refund. So he refunded my money and the case was closed.

Today the ponies arrived and now I feel bad. Can I refund the refund? Is that even possible? :lol

emt8134
02-19-2017, 12:31 AM
Should be. I just did one. Click.on the transaction from when you paid him, scroll to the bottom and his email address is listed there. Just create a new payment in goods and services and add a note.

VWK'sanEasyGoer
02-19-2017, 06:09 AM
I've had a number of shipments like this from China go awry. They just don't get here and it takes forever when they do and there's no tracking.

Still waiting for the second shipment of Lego compatible dinosaurs that were also supposed to be for Christmas. Bought them through Amazon.ca. First ones never arrived and the seller sent some more.

That's very nice of you to refund the seller. :)

LadyPhaseCrazy
02-19-2017, 12:22 PM
:yeahthat I've had this happen before. Re-send the money. :yes

freakofnature
02-19-2017, 03:51 PM
Thanks! I think I've got it sorted. :)

freakofnature
02-22-2017, 06:35 PM
Well, I just seem to be having ebay issues these days. :lol Completely unrelated transaction but I figured I'd just continue this thread.

A couple weeks ago I bought an alabaster PAM on ebay. It was a Global Shipping listing. It arrived today and I was sent a FAM. :gaah I contacted the seller and she's willing to do a return. I've never had to return an item before. How does it work, especially with the GSP?

VWK'sanEasyGoer
02-22-2017, 11:41 PM
Ah crap. I have nothing helpful to add except a :hugg

I actually bought something off Ebay today as the seller took off the GSP for me. And I bought 2 horses. It seems every darn listing has the GSP now so my purchases are few and far between.

freakofnature
02-23-2017, 12:48 AM
I usually avoid GSP listings as well but this one was cheap enough that there were no extra customs fees. And it was a PAM I've been wanting to get forever. :lol Anyway, return got nixed. Seller figured out that ebay mixed up two shipments and my PAM went to Australia so a return wasn't feasible. I got a refund and no alabaster PAM. :tantrum

VWK'sanEasyGoer
02-23-2017, 09:37 AM
I usually avoid GSP listings as well but this one was cheap enough that there were no extra customs fees. And it was a PAM I've been wanting to get forever. :lol Anyway, return got nixed. Seller figured out that ebay mixed up two shipments and my PAM went to Australia so a return wasn't feasible. I got a refund and no alabaster PAM. :tantrum

Probably mixed up because of the GSP. Sorry to hear you didn't get your PAM and she's dow under now :(

Lora
02-23-2017, 10:15 AM
Returns with GSP you ship the item back to the seller, best after the seller has paid your shipping costs otherwise e-Bay won't pay the return shipping costs and you are at the mercy of the seller. The GSP-program will refund the shipping costs paid to them.

Ulla Harneit