PDA

View Full Version : Model Horse Artisan Guide

Lynda Gillette
03-09-2017, 09:25 AM
I hope it is ok to post this here, if not please move it to the correct place.

I have a website called the Model Horse Artisan Guide. My goal is to provide a website for all model horse artists to showcase their art & offer their services to everyone in model horse hobby. This site is also a place for people to commission artists & buy what you are looking for. Whatever you are looking for you can come here & find an artist to buy what you need. On this site you will find artists from every aspect of this hobby.

http://modelhorseartisanguide.weebly.com/

Showcased on this site,

Artists who sculpt & sell their artist resins.

Artists who customize model horses by repositioning & resculpting them.

Artists who prep both resin & plastic models getting them ready for paint.

Artists who paint & etch model horses of all kinds.

Artists who custom glaze china horses & china producers.

Restoration artists who can fix that broken plastic, resin & china model.

Artists who make all kinds of model horse tack. Everything from english, western, sidesaddle, harness, halters, costumes & more.

Artists who make all kinds of props for every type of performance class.

Artists who make carriages for that perfect harness entry.

Artists who make & dress dolls for every halter & performance class you can imagine.

Supplies. Where to get just about anything for tack making & some CM-ing supplies.

Resin casters who can cast your sculpture for you.

A links page to help you find other great & helpful sites.

If you are an artist accepting commissions get listed! See the Contact/Send A Listing page on how to send your listing.

FourWindsFarm
03-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Bookmarking :-)

champagnehorses
03-09-2017, 09:30 PM
:clap Great idea!

Lynda Gillette
03-10-2017, 07:47 AM
Thank you both, I am glad you like the website! I wanted to create a place to make it easy to find the things you need & for artists to offer their work.

YellowBirdAcres
04-12-2017, 01:11 PM
Can I send updated pics of my work? Let me know what the best way to do that would be if possible :)

Lynda Gillette
04-13-2017, 07:29 AM
Can I send updated pics of my work? Let me know what the best way to do that would be if possible :)

Hi! Yes, you can send new pix & information to update your listing. Email them to me, my email is on the contact/send a listing page. Here is the link to it. http://modelhorseartisanguide.weebly.com/contactsend-a-listing.html