PDA

View Full Version : Guelph Plastic Pony Meet (Ontario, Canada) - Sunday, June 11

SeaStarStruck
04-03-2017, 08:51 PM
Anyone in the southwestern Ontario area interested in a model horse swap/meet in Guelph, please join us for an informal get-together!

Join us at Evergreen Senior's Centre (Activity Room 3) at 683 Woolwich Street in Guelph between 2:30 and 4pm on Sunday, June 11 for a swap and discussion as well as a chance to socialize and network with other collectors. Bring some pocket change and enter the raffle to win a NIB Traditional Breyer! Admission is $15 per collector, which includes a table for display or sale items as well as light refreshments.

Free parking. To reserve your spot, please register by May 25 (message me for further details). Any questions, feel free to contact me directly!

Lynda Gillette
05-01-2017, 07:30 AM
I'd love to list your event on the Model Horse Go-N-Show website (it's free). Let me know the information below & I'll get it listed. Here is a link to the website. http://modelhorsego-n-show.weebly.com/

1) Event Name
2) Event Type (clinic, workshop, etc.)
3) Event Date
4) Event Location
5) Event Holder & Contact Information
​6) Link To Website Or Event Program
​7) General Information About The Event
​8) If The Event Is Also Holding A Show It Can Be Listed On The Proper Live Show Page As Well

VWK'sanEasyGoer
05-01-2017, 08:47 AM
I wish I could go to this but it's just too far.

It was great seeing you again SeaStar and hanging at Toronto Live. Always a pleasure to yak it up with you. :hugg

SeaStarStruck
05-02-2017, 01:42 PM
I wish I could go to this but it's just too far.

It was great seeing you again SeaStar and hanging at Toronto Live. Always a pleasure to yak it up with you. :hugg

Aw, I know it's quite a hike for most people so no worries :haha Glad we got to catch up at the show, thanks for making my first live show in a looooong time such an enjoyable one!