PDA

View Full Version : Red Lights for Stefanie Hofstede

Raventyde
04-18-2017, 05:00 PM
I am very sorry to be posting this light. I am posting after having learnt this person has done the same with many, many buyers (whom I have encouraged to join Blab and share their own stories here). She is located in Germany/Netherlands.

I purchased a small lot of horses & 80's toys (Grand Champions, MLPs etc) in 2015 from her and it this first transaction went smoothly. Then in February 2016 I purchased another small lot. I knew she could be slow but wasn't too concerned, plus, she'd offered to look for a few more exclusive European items so I considered it an open tab. Eventually I realized it had been many, many months since I heard from her at all, so in January 2017 I pm'd her through Facebook about my lot. We then decided it would be easier for her to ship them within Germany, so in February made another payment to her to cover shipping them to another friend. She promised to ping me as soon as they were posted. That was the last I heard from her.

While I was smart and indeed paid through G&S, my initial transaction is well over a year ago so I doubt there is much Paypal can do for me at this point. My purchase wasn't as huge as some people's losses - just $45 USD - but it's still money paid for goods not received, and terribly disheartening from one who I trusted and considered a collector friend.

I would very much advise people not to do business with this person, or if they do to ONLY use G&S through Paypal and keep track of your time limits.

Neena Bickram ~

Thraix
04-18-2017, 05:26 PM
I bought grand champion horses from her in early 2016, my mate also numerous times. There was often a huge run around, lack of communication, and no tracking number though paid for. My horses never arrived after months of waiting. My mate received MLPs that were very bait, and it took a very long time to get the refunds for MLPs never sent. She was very sparse with communication, often coming up with excuses, and yes I get life does come first and stuff happens but.. it gets to a point. She always seemed super nice, and her customs were to die for. I'm super sad about this.

-Nyk

Thraix
04-19-2017, 03:35 AM
I don't know how to edit posts on mobile. But name -Nykyrian Licardi.