PDA

View Full Version : Raise The Roof Live! Becker, MN June 10th 2017

maryberry
04-19-2017, 12:49 AM
Posting on behalf of Tanya Lewis who is hosting a new show in Becker, Minnesota!
Raise The Roof Live is June 10th and I hope to see some of you there! :blueflower
It is an all halter show and is NAN qualified!

Here is the website with all the information! http://raisetherooflive.weebly.com/

I also created a Facebook page for the show, you can view it here: https://www.facebook.com/raisetherooflive/

Tanya is looking for a Mini CM/AR judge and a CMG/OF China judge, please contact her via email at dr.lewis.petnation@gmail.com if interested :)

WPDR
04-19-2017, 11:18 AM
:woot can't wait!

FourWindsFarm
04-19-2017, 12:07 PM
Oooh, I'll have to see if I'm free. Although I should be saving my funds for BF. Looks like fun, though!

champagnehorses
04-19-2017, 11:25 PM
Thanks for posting!! Looks like a great show!!

summerwinds
04-20-2017, 06:24 AM
Thanks for posting. I will have to see if I get pulled for ACT proctoring...if not I should be able to attend my first show which would be super exciting.

WPDR
04-21-2017, 12:34 AM
Thanks for posting. I will have to see if I get pulled for ACT proctoring...if not I should be able to attend my first show which would be super exciting.

Yay!!!

maryberry
04-21-2017, 11:33 AM

I hope you can come! :toothy

maryberry
04-22-2017, 10:57 AM
Hi everyone!

Tanya is telling me that this show is fulling up fast! Only *two* spots left! She will be updating the website later today. Contact Tanya if you want a spot at the show! First come, first serve, and Tanya will have a wait list incase more spots open up :)

maryberry
05-23-2017, 02:08 PM
I have great news from Tanya!

She has secured more tables, and she is now able to take 5 more entrants! If you were unable to get a spot at the show, now is your chance! Spots are filling up quickly, so please email Tanya if you are interested! It is first come first serve and she will take entrants in the order they are received via email request. Looking forward to seeing you all June 10th!

WPDR
05-23-2017, 04:12 PM
:woot

Ringil
05-23-2017, 05:39 PM
I just sent in my entry fees! :yaymiller I can't wait to see everyone there!

isalrae
05-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Yay! Glad to hear there will be more entrants! Can't wait :)

RRStudios
05-23-2017, 07:51 PM
I will be judging SR Breyer and showing in the CM/AR divisions. I will have horses for sale, Totilas, Salinero and Huck bases for sale, and I am also taking repair horses. If anyone has horses that need to be fixed, you can bring them to the show and drop them off with me to save on shipping! I'm very excited and hope to be able to meet some Blabbers (and others) there.

isalrae
05-23-2017, 07:54 PM
I'll be bringing a horse repaired by you to show in CMs :lol He is still doing very well even after repairs! NAN'd at Off To The Races Live and placed at North Star Live :blueflower I can attest to Meghan's repair work skills.

RRStudios
05-23-2017, 08:28 PM
Aww that's awesome! So glad to hear he's doing well for you. :)

FourWindsFarm
05-24-2017, 10:10 AM
Wish I could go! Alas, other commitments abound. Have fun!

maryberry
06-08-2017, 06:03 AM
Are you guys ready!? Three more days until show day! There will be some great prizes, raffles, and some really pretty ribbons! Tanya still has tables available for anyone who wants to come last minute!

A lunch will be offered for $5 with a choice of brats or BBQ pork sandwiches and chips and soda. There is also a McDonalds and subway down the road from the show hall.

Also a question was raised about air conditioning, since its supposed to be 90 degrees on Saturday. The answer is yes! The church is finished with air conditioning so we won't roast :)

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
:woohoo

pipperroo
06-08-2017, 11:31 AM
I just realized that the show is at Becker Furniture world. Used to shop there all the time when I first moved to the area. I haven't needed new furniture for a long time.

Ringil
06-08-2017, 05:14 PM
I'm still trying to do my documentation! :randommil

maryberry
06-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Show day is tomorrow!! :randommil:toothy
A questions for the showers: As of right now, there are four rings that will be starting which are: Breyer RR, Breyer SR, Custom and China. Tanya said she has an extra table that can host a 5th ring, which can be either AR or Peterstone.
Showers, do you want to stick with the four rings going at once or would you like to have that 5th ring also going? And if you do want a 5th ring, do you want it to be AR or Peterstone?

isalrae
06-09-2017, 09:17 PM
Woohoo! I'm currently sitting in a hotel room just down the road from the show venue - very excited :blueflower

Good question, I guess that depends. China should finish up quickly to make way for AR. I think a 5th ring for PS so all the OF classes are running might be a good idea, otherwise it could go a little long waiting for something else to clear up to start PS. Just IMO.

Regardless, looking forward to seeing everyone and their ponies tomorrow!

RRStudios
06-09-2017, 09:21 PM
Yes to running as many rings as possible, and probably starting all the OF classes at the same time is a good idea. They tend to hold things up more than anything.

pipperroo
06-10-2017, 09:17 PM
What a great show!

the models everyone brought were amazing.

ANd Tanya kept everything running smoothly so we were done a lot earlier than I expected.

isalrae
06-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Just got back home, and want to echo what Jan said. Great show, great fun, great horses!

Thanks all judges and helpers and Tanya of course!

RRStudios
06-10-2017, 10:18 PM
What a great show! Everyone was so nice and it seemed like all the entrants were having fun and doing well. Tanya did a great job organizing and it was a pleasure to judge for her show. I was really pleased with how my customs did as well. I'm glad I made the long drive to attend!

WPDR
06-11-2017, 11:57 AM
It was a FABULOUS show!!! Oh man though Tanya caught me dozing off. That gave her a good laugh when I jumped. :)

Ringil
06-11-2017, 12:03 PM
I'll echo everyone else! The show was absolutely fabulous, the judges were awesome, and everything ran so smoothly. I wish all shows were run like this one was.