PDA

View Full Version : Ponypainter Studio Slots Open!

Ponypainter
07-28-2005, 04:17 PM
I'm sending out the last of the previous commissions, and am looking forward to working with herd of new faces! :woohoo I just posted to my Yahoo Group this afternoon that I am accepting a few orders this summer. Here is the quick summary:

"I am open to taking a few select commissions this summer. WOOHOO!!! By the time this round of horses start arriving, all the previous orders should be on their way home! I can prep a limited amount, but please note that it adds at *least* a month to the turnaround time. I am looking to paint the following horses:

Fraley– any
Minkiewicz-Breunig- any but Spinnaker
Rose- Khemosabi, Independence, Caldero, Mini Nahar
Bogucki- Aashiq, Johara, Kalila, Dream Catcher
Eberl- Tamino, select others, please email with what you have!
Kilbourn- Deputed Duke, El Embosco
Williams- Knightly Cadence
LerMond- Vertical Limit
Tumlinson- Artorius
Cantrell- Romance

Anything else you think might be tempting? Drop a line! =cD "

If you aren't familiar with my work, I paint in oils and have a love of details. Please check out my website for examples of horses :grin Link is in my signature below. If interested, please email, and join my Yahoo Group, as that is where I exclusively draw for orders, plus you get news and updates as to what's goin' on! It is a low-volume list, so don't worry about overflowing your mailbox ;) Ponypainter Studio Yahoo Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PonypainterStudio/)

Look forward to hearing from some Blabbers!
Tracy

riversideart
07-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Hi Tracy, fellow Oregonian (again)!

Tracy does AWESOME paint work... :wow If you need a resin painted, don't miss this chance folks!!

Graciela
07-28-2005, 06:41 PM
I wish I had a resin to send you, Tracy! Aack! :lol Gorgeous work... Your latest pieces are outstanding. I'd love to own any of them!

Ponypainter
07-29-2005, 06:09 PM
Hi Tracy, fellow Oregonian (again)!

Tracy does AWESOME paint work... :wow If you need a resin painted, don't miss this chance folks!!

Aw, thanks Jennifer! That means a lot, since your painting and sculpting is as wonderful as your famous tack :hugg :hugg See you at some shows this year?

I'm chomping at the bit for your new piaffe guy! :adore

Tracy

Ponypainter
07-29-2005, 06:10 PM
I wish I had a resin to send you, Tracy! Aack! :lol Gorgeous work... Your latest pieces are outstanding. I'd love to own any of them!

Thanks Graciela :adore I'd love to paint something for you when you get a new pony in!

Tracy

kidwitch
07-30-2005, 08:11 PM
*chokes*
I wish, I wish, I WISH!

Equarius Studios
07-30-2005, 09:07 PM
Hmmmm.....I've been waffling back and forth on who's going to paint my majestuoso. I don't feel worthy of doing anything but a grey on him :sigh

Ponypainter
07-31-2005, 11:21 PM
*chokes*
I wish, I wish, I WISH!

Thanks Evelyn! That says something too, since you own some of my work from a few years ago- the a-freakin-dorable Weeble! Last time I heard, he was braving spiky fences of nails? What a guy! :lol :roses Point-and-go ponies are indispensible!

We'll have to scheme again together in the future :hubba

Tracy

Ponypainter
07-31-2005, 11:24 PM
Hmmmm.....I've been waffling back and forth on who's going to paint my majestuoso. I don't feel worthy of doing anything but a grey on him :sigh

Hey, I see you joined my Group- thanks!! You do AWESOME greys though- love that individual hair attention! Let me know if you are thinking about Maj, and waffle no more! I absolutely :adore :adore that resin... He looks great in every color too ;) I have a few more of Stacey's horses here to paint- they are so fun!

Tracy