PDA

View Full Version : Michelle/Michele Evans

Beth Peart
06-01-2017, 01:16 PM
Does anyone know what became of Michelle(sp?) Evans? Our paths crossed frequently in the 70s and 80s and my curiosity about whether she was still showing actually contributed to my return to showing in a small way. I've looked on social media without much luck. My friend Kathy Wells said, "Let's go to Brockport and ask folks" last May. So we went to Lilac City Live, with me tagging along. No one knew. By September I was back showing, myself. I think she was from Ohio or Indiana. My memory is a bit foggy on that detail. But she showed in New York State, as well as Ohio for certain. I'm still curious.

mevans
06-02-2017, 09:32 AM
O My Gosh!!! HI BEth!!! I saw this and almost fell outta my chair thinking "Uh-oh! What did I do???" YAY!! YES!! I remember YOU and Kathy Wells as well! I don't have easy access to a computer -so I don't FACEBOOK hardly at all(except when I *remember* I *try* to read some of the model horse doings there!!)

I am a member here-but I don't post too often! There are *so* many interesting threads/photos to read/look at that there's just *not* enough time!! I did see your "Back in the day" thread and intended to say "hello" to you there! (*Loved* the hackney photo!! Reminded me of my Clas. Swaps that you made into a Welsh Pony! I still have him!!)

I have more to say -but as I'm on work break , I have to close for now! Will try to PM you later!

Michelle E.

Beth Peart
06-02-2017, 10:46 AM
OMG! OMG! OMG!!! YAY! I HAVE to tell Kathy we have contact. This makes me so happy.

AMG
06-02-2017, 12:47 PM
I've seen Michelle at several recent Breyerfest!

FYI: we were roommates at Model Horse Congress back in 1985!

Beth Peart
06-06-2017, 07:30 PM
well, that is cool!

I've seen Michelle at several recent Breyerfest!

FYI: we were roommates at Model Horse Congress back in 1985!