PDA

View Full Version : Question: KLBaby2011

nohopers
06-09-2017, 02:00 AM
Paul Bertelli
So my son paid for a model horse to be commisioned by klbaby2011 who is in this group over a year ago now and he still hasnt recieved it every time i email her she does not reply
The last time i posted on here she then replied and promised shipping by march still nothing has arrived
My son is devastated as spent all his christmas money on this
What can i do

klbaby2011
you took 200 dollars off my 11 year old son for a model horse and you have not sent the horse after 4 months after various excuses any chance of him getting it

Lora
06-09-2017, 04:32 AM
You probably have the full name, adress etc. of this person. Unfortunatly after a year Pay Pal won't help you even if you have paid with it using goods and services. I would sent a message that you want either the finished model or your money back by date x or you would have to file for mail fraud .
A year is a long time and lack of contact is not a good sign and march is 2 months ago, people should keep their promises and communicate

Ulla Harneit

Mary
06-09-2017, 09:31 PM
nohopers, can you add more information? When did this transaction take place? How did your son make contact with the artist and arrange the commission? What did the artist say about delivery time?

Do you have direct contact information with this individual, and when and how often have you made contact? How have they responded? Your first post is directed to the artist, but really there is no assurance at all they will see it. This board is more for reporting what happened and getting advice on resolving the situation. The other party is welcome and encouraged to tell their side.

A commission to be delivered in 4 months is reasonable, but often artist commissions take much longer for delivery - it depends on the artist. Of course I have no idea what is going on in your case.