PDA

View Full Version : GREENS to multiple ladies! Mary Hirsch, Margaret Green, Kris Hohlfelder, Julia Turner

ElvenEquestrian
06-29-2017, 11:19 PM
I'm behind on leaving feedback!
I've had several wonderful transactions that deserve glowing green lights, but I don't want to clog up the thread...so I'll group most of them here!

Our own Mary Hirsch:
I had the opportunity to purchase MHB Honey #60 from her. The model is exquisite and Mary is awesome... great communication, model packaged well, and she even refunded me on shipping overage! Thank you, Mary!!! Highly recommended!

Kris Hohlfelder:
I just purchased a model from Kris's MH$P ad via money order. She was easy to work with and answered emails very promptly. Super fast shipping!
Kris has some great deals going for SR models on MH$P right now...look her up! :)

Margaret Green:
I cannot say enough about this wonderful lady. She made it possible for me to have my holy grail!!! She responded to my want ad, and after working out terms, we stayed in contact until I was able to pay for the horse in full.
An absolute pleasure to work with, and I would recommend her to anyone.

Julia Turner (apocalypticchick):
I purchased a SM club model from her, shipped direct from Breyer. She is great to communicate with, and even contacted Breyer for a replacement for me when poor Wolfgang arrived with a serious flaw. Thank you, Julia!

~Lauren Tague

ElvenEquestrian
06-30-2017, 12:37 AM
*I meant, don't want to clog up the Transactions Board with multiple threads... :D

Mary
07-01-2017, 06:42 PM
Thank you Lauren! You were a pleasure to deal with as well. :tiphat :)