PDA

View Full Version : Lush, Grassy Greens for Breyerfest Pickup Customers!

turningthebarrel
07-28-2017, 10:24 AM
We had an outstanding year for pickups, and simply the GREATEST group of customers this year! I would not hesitate to work with any of them again in the future! Big greens to:

Victoria Krentz
Lisa Houghton
Mary Williams
Katie Krehmeyer
Christine Patterson
Cynthia Barta
Sarah Merrill
Josh Hoffman
Sarah Maule
Caitlin Huxley
Louise Hopkins
Niconi Mead
Sharon Nuttycombe
Terri Warehime
Debra Dann
Skylar Barnett
Cheryl Roach
Kateryna Oliynyk
Heather Reeves
Julia Guenthardt
Sandy Johnston
Katherine Dwyer
Robyn Hall
Shandi Gabriiella Cristel Bech
Lauren Rossaics
Jaime Bridge
Shannon Call
Tracy Wells
Kristie Henning
Elizabeth Emswiler
Nora Anderson
Vicki Griffiths
Amy Hein
Mel Boynes
Teri Walsh
Beth Buchholz
Nikki McKinney
Erika Otahal
Elizabeth Wenhert
Diana Lindahl
Rebecca Sowinski
Lisa Ford
William Robertson
Stepahnie Moore
Carol Federici
Deidre Rogers
Joan Volkmer

saddlebredlover
07-30-2017, 01:53 PM
Greens right back at you, Chelsea! Thanks so much!

Princesstriage
07-30-2017, 02:10 PM
Holy crap that's a lot of pickups. I have to express amazement that YOU (and your helpers I assume you had) were able to keep everything straight to help all these people acquire the models you picked up for them from BF,

turningthebarrel
07-31-2017, 09:27 AM
Greens right back at you, Chelsea! Thanks so much!

Thank you! :D

Holy crap that's a lot of pickups. I have to express amazement that YOU (and your helpers I assume you had) were able to keep everything straight to help all these people acquire the models you picked up for them from BF,

Yes, it was alot...in total we picked up 287(?) models this year. It's quite a big undertaking, and even with my fantastic family (this year I had 7 people make the trip with me) helping me, it's still an exhausting weekend. In addition to pickups, we take my entire inventory down to the Clarion to sell, which fills up 2 rooms full of models. So it's alot! :) But it's also alot of fun, and I really enjoy bringing Breyerfest to the collector's who aren't able to attend.