PDA

View Full Version : Toronto's Autumn Live 2017

Raventyde
08-25-2017, 12:04 PM
https://s2.postimg.org/kjhtwzi7d/Autumn_Live.jpg
Hello, Everybody!

It's that time of year again... the leaves haven't even started changing yet but we're already thinking about another fabulous Autumn Live -- are you all excited yet?!

🍁 WHEN: Sunday, October 22th, 2017.
🍁 WHERE: Matty Eckler Recreation Centre (Downtown Toronto)
🍁 COST: $60/per entrant -- paypal to ladywhimsy @ excite.com (remove the spaces)

🍁 This is a NAN-Qualifying Show :)

Space is limited to 20 participants on a first come, first served basis. This show usually sells out very quickly, so do book early!

🍁 NOTE: The community centre is short tables this year, so I will offer a small discount to anyone who is able to bring their own table for set-up. If you have extra portable tables you can share - please contact me! We could need up to 10 additional tables.

🍁 I have emailed the Class List & Show Packet to the AL Mailing List & Toronto Live FB group. If you'd like to be added to the mailing list, please ping me a - raventyde @ gmail.com - (remove the spaces!)

🍁 Your Judges this year are:
Neena Bickram
Tamara Cocks
Amanda Mills
Andrea Brygidyr

Yes - Tamara will be coming back to Canada just to be our Performance judge again this year. So do remember to tell Tamara how much you love her! (and all our other judges, they're awesome too!)

🍁 Ever considered being a model horse judge? Not sure where to start? We are happy to involve "judge's shadows" with us on show day, to learn what's involved by watching a judge in action & ask question. This will be available for certain classes, so please get in contact with us in advance so we can accommodate you - after all, we can't have more shows without more judges!

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Looking forward to seeing you all this October!

Neena Bickram, Show Host
Toronto's Autumn Live 2017