PDA

View Full Version : Red Suzanne Francis

DeeNachman
09-29-2017, 09:38 AM
We agreed to trade my holiday horse for her Breyer and $30
We were supposed to ship the same day .I am still waiting for Suzanne to send part of her trade.
I wish I could post some screen shots of her emails they were very disturbing
She gave me these name for references Carolyn Boydston,Sheryl Liesure,Jessica Berry so I proceeded with the trade.
Thank you

turningthebarrel
09-29-2017, 09:54 AM
Ugh...unfortunately I too am waiting on my part of her trade...been over a year now. I sent her a check for $300 (partial cash, partial trade) for a horse that turned out to be a fake glossy prize model. never have gotten my $300 back. I'm so sorry she's does this to you!

WPDR
09-29-2017, 02:21 PM
Ugh...unfortunately I too am waiting on my part of her trade...been over a year now. I sent her a check for $300 (partial cash, partial trade) for a horse that turned out to be a fake glossy prize model. never have gotten my $300 back. I'm so sorry she's does this to you!

Ugh I am so sick of fake glossy models. :(

NyxVivendi
10-10-2017, 08:36 AM
I'm glad I didn't accept a trade she offered me a while ago... And last week or so she seemed to have much trouble with paypal (or technology as a whole) and just wouldn't send me the full amount I asked for a horse. I ended up refunding her and keeping the darn horse that had been for sale for too long.
Good luck with this! :(

Silverfang07
07-19-2018, 01:03 PM
I'm concerned now... I traded my painted resin last week and no email back. If I've been ripped off idk what to do.

Mary
07-19-2018, 06:00 PM
It would be good to get follow up from the earlier problems, if possible. If those transactions were ever made good. The first poster has not been on Blab since that post, though.

Silverfang07
07-23-2018, 12:19 PM
I wanted to drop by and say I did receive my trade, but I would be cautious due to communication issues.

turningthebarrel
07-23-2018, 01:16 PM
Glad it worked out for you! She still owes me $300....