PDA

View Full Version : Red Suzanne Francis

DeeNachman
09-29-2017, 09:38 AM
We agreed to trade my holiday horse for her Breyer and $30
We were supposed to ship the same day .I am still waiting for Suzanne to send part of her trade.
I wish I could post some screen shots of her emails they were very disturbing
She gave me these name for references Carolyn Boydston,Sheryl Liesure,Jessica Berry so I proceeded with the trade.
Thank you

turningthebarrel
09-29-2017, 09:54 AM
Ugh...unfortunately I too am waiting on my part of her trade...been over a year now. I sent her a check for $300 (partial cash, partial trade) for a horse that turned out to be a fake glossy prize model. never have gotten my $300 back. I'm so sorry she's does this to you!

WPDR
09-29-2017, 02:21 PM
Ugh...unfortunately I too am waiting on my part of her trade...been over a year now. I sent her a check for $300 (partial cash, partial trade) for a horse that turned out to be a fake glossy prize model. never have gotten my $300 back. I'm so sorry she's does this to you!

Ugh I am so sick of fake glossy models. :(

NyxVivendi
10-10-2017, 08:36 AM
I'm glad I didn't accept a trade she offered me a while ago... And last week or so she seemed to have much trouble with paypal (or technology as a whole) and just wouldn't send me the full amount I asked for a horse. I ended up refunding her and keeping the darn horse that had been for sale for too long.
Good luck with this! :(