PDA

View Full Version : SERGEI is now available!!!

gotrandy
08-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Hi, Everyone! I hope you all have some money left over from Breyerfest because we are now releasing that gorgeous Akhal Teke by Kitty Cantrell, "Sergei". It's pronounced 'Sara-gay', a Russian boys name. He's on the site right now, as are TWO painted versions of him that are available for sale. Look in the "Exclusive Resin Horses" page, and also "Horses for Sale". Be sure to see what Jolene is up to these days...there are several other new horses for sale too that Jolene has important input on! Ha! See ya there!
Deb Buckler, Resins by Randy www.resinsbyrandy.com

pipermaru
08-02-2005, 07:37 PM
Deb, one of my fantasies-- other than owning every model Cindy Williams touches-- is to run wild through your sale pages with money no object. It's not going to happen, but lordy, it's fun to look. Sergei is another beautiful, beautiful resin.

Equarius Studios
08-02-2005, 07:53 PM
He's cool! Good thing I'm broke ;)

ktbussey
08-02-2005, 07:54 PM
I want the palomino Serg Deb - pretty please!
What an awesome Teke! Sure you don't want to let go of that one by Gina? What an extraordinary paint job!

crimsnmastrpc
08-02-2005, 07:55 PM
:wow he's awesome! i like the fact that he's not overdone. if only i had money ...

blackdragonhorses
08-02-2005, 08:02 PM
:wow :adore

I LIKE HIM!

gotrandy
08-02-2005, 08:23 PM
Deb, one of my fantasies-- other than owning every model Cindy Williams touches-- is to run wild through your sale pages with money no object. It's not going to happen, but lordy, it's fun to look. Sergei is another beautiful, beautiful resin.

I hate to tell you this, Pipermaru, but Cindy Williams is top on the list to paint a Sergei for us and she fully intends to customise hers! Good God be with us! There is no rest for the wicked!
Deb Buckler

Moonriver
08-02-2005, 08:25 PM
He's pretty spectacular!

HorseChick
08-02-2005, 09:55 PM
I

will

NOT

look!!!

HorseChick
08-02-2005, 09:57 PM
I

will

NOT

look!!!

I did. I looked and I want. :drool It is SO hard to not buy resins. I love Kitty's work. I have to wait for Seattle Slew (chat to self over and over again) I have to wait for Seattle Slew!!!!

:cry

Koda
08-02-2005, 10:10 PM
I WANT THAT PALOMINO SERGEI by Lisa!

I WANT THAT BUCKSKIN SERGEI by Gina!!

I WANT THAT SERGEI by Cindy Williams!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSSE gimme one! :D Hee hee!!

Well, I sent you a private email, LOL!!

triplebdesigns
08-03-2005, 07:46 AM
Glad you like the boy Deb!!! He was a blast to paint....and now for a metallic bright bay.....bright metallic chestnut.....hmmm.....possibilities are endless..... :-)

pipermaru
08-03-2005, 08:04 AM
I hate to tell you this, Pipermaru, but Cindy Williams is top on the list to paint a Sergei for us and she fully intends to customise hers! Good God be with us! There is no rest for the wicked!
Deb Buckler

:woohoo

Wendy
08-03-2005, 10:26 AM
I want one !!!! Is he a limited edition?