PDA

View Full Version : 30th Anniversary Signed Greg Best Breyer Gem-Twist Models

kataleno
10-11-2018, 03:46 PM
I have several - 7-10 of the Breyer Gem-Twist models that have been signed by 1988 Olympic Medalist Greg Best. I have a connection with Greg and can get them verified for you...but I have no use for these, and not sure what to do with them. I am certain they should have good homes in the right hands.

I have to clean out a space that these are currently stored in - many of them in their original box, with the jumping wall prop - box's range from "moderate" condition to missing.

Does anyone on here have any idea what I should do with these to find them new homes.....I called Breyer, and they told me to come to this site and pose the question.

Any information would be helpful - Thanks!

I have never used a board/forum like this before - please reach out to me at kathiebeagle@outlook.com thanks

Lupineleigh
10-11-2018, 03:51 PM
I can’t help with your question but you’re in the right place! Welcome to Blab! We’d love to hear more!

hippycowgirl
10-11-2018, 05:28 PM
I'd put them on eBay. A COA would be a nice touch but isn't necessary for most. I'm not really sure how much being signed would add to the value. That's why eBay is pretty reliable marketplace

emt8134
10-11-2018, 05:34 PM
either that or offer them for sale here on our appropriate sales forum thread...i know i would prize one in my collection!!