PDA

View Full Version : Eden is shipping!

gotrandy
08-13-2005, 12:35 AM
Well now you guys! What can I say. I finally get over here to the list to announce our new horse and oooops! You guys already found out!! Hee!
OK! Well, I had Gina put that page up about Eden, but I was gonna wait until I had all the new painted horses up on the for sale page before I announced her. That way I could invite you all over for cyber cookies (Say you know, I have a feeling even CYBER cookies are fattening!) to see Eden and then you could also see all the new sale horses! Oh well.....looks like you will have to check back in a couple of days to see the dapple grey Eden by Beth Hoffert and the spotted Haggis by Penn Youngman! Neener!
Yes, Eden is a NEAT horse. Carol Howard really IS a talented sculptress. Edens legs and face and neck are so articulate and clean...she is REALLY a nice piece. The one by Cindy Williams on Edens main page is probably going to be for sale, and I will have other painted ones soon. See....we were sneakily casting and getting a few painted here and there too! And I probably shouldn't spill the beans for Cindy Williams, but any of you who know her work....well...she has an Eden she has customized that is stunning and she's threatening to do another! EEEK!
Well anyway. Eden is a large-ish traditional, solid cast Arabian Mare. She sells for $185. for unpainted plus $10. shipping inside the US. Go chesk her out!
Friends, Deb Buckler, Resins by Randy www.resinsbyrandy.com

MarthaBechtel
08-13-2005, 09:08 AM
Well now you guys! What can I say. I finally get over here to the list to announce our new horse and oooops! You guys already found out!! Hee!
You need a better security system! :~ Once the Blab gets wind of a new horse, it's all over! :lol

gotrandy
08-13-2005, 09:29 AM
You need a better security system! :~ Once the Blab gets wind of a new horse, it's all over! :lol

Hee! Well, you know what they say...."There's no hiding from a hunter"!
We actually do have ANOTHER 'trick up our sleeve' that you guys only kinda-sorta know about. And not Rabbani, either! Rabbani WILL be comming by the way! But this other one might get announced next week. I just need to get a couple painted for pictures on the site.
(c'mon now....surely SOMEONE knows about this NEW horse, don't they? I'll give you a hint. SOMEbody had some of them at Breyerfest! Hmmmmm!)
Deb Buckler, Resins by Randy

willmz
08-13-2005, 10:00 AM
Hee! Well, you know what they say...."There's no hiding from a hunter"!
We actually do have ANOTHER 'trick up our sleeve' that you guys only kinda-sorta know about. And not Rabbani, either! Rabbani WILL be comming by the way! But this other one might get announced next week. I just need to get a couple painted for pictures on the site.
(c'mon now....surely SOMEONE knows about this NEW horse, don't they? I'll give you a hint. SOMEbody had some of them at Breyerfest! Hmmmmm!)

Ok, Deb, do I know about this one?? :hubba

Graciela
08-13-2005, 10:28 AM
:wow

She's beautiful! Especially with that dreamy paintjob....

Nice work, guys!

horsecrayz88
08-13-2005, 11:51 AM
Ok, Deb, do I know about this one?? :hubba
Oh! It's not Mahiba is it? By Eberl?? That mare is SO lovely! :adore

Wanda Eversberg
08-13-2005, 11:52 AM
Deb~
I been a baaaad girl! I got a letter from Carol yesterday via snail-mail asking me to "spread the word"...uh...didn't mean to step on your toes! I am a big fan of Carol's work, and I just got the news out for her as quickly as possible. I just adore Eden, and will be getting one soon as possible. I'm going to get the whole family, in fact.

gotrandy
08-13-2005, 12:06 PM
Deb~
I been a baaaad girl! I got a letter from Carol yesterday via snail-mail asking me to "spread the word"...uh...didn't mean to step on your toes! I am a big fan of Carol's work, and I just got the news out for her as quickly as possible. I just adore Eden, and will be getting one soon as possible. I'm going to get the whole family, in fact.

You're not stepping on our toes at all! I get an absolute kick out of it! We love Carols work too, and since she's not on line, communication is slow at best! Originally I thought she had named this horse "Eve", and just minutes before I sent Gina all the info about her to put up on the site, I got a letter from Carol saying the horses name is EDEN! Talk about timing! EEEK! Yes, Carol is so excited about the artist proofs we sent her, she doesn't want to paint them. She says they are too pretty in their ivory white form. They really are coming out so clean. Neat horse!

......Oh, and no, the other new horse is not a Eberl (sigh!) But here's another hint....it would make a WONDERFUL 'stocking stuffer'! Oh good God....did I allude to CHRISTMAS? Heaven help us all!

Equarius Studios
08-13-2005, 04:52 PM
She's really cute (and I'm not even much of an arab collector)! Carol has a very distinct style, I could tell right away that she was a Carol Howard piece.