View Full Version : NAN Auction entry from HA is Showman by Kathi Bogucki

08-14-2005, 11:53 AM
Pictures and information are now available on line of the NAN auction piece produced by The Horse Gallery / Horsing Around.....

Showman, sculptured by Kathi Bogucki and produced in fine bone china by The Horse Gallery / Horsing Around. He is 7 inches in height. This Traditional scale Sporthorse/Warmblood gelding has been finished to a subtle dapple grey with rosey undertones in a satin glaze. This is number one of the edition and is a unique 'one of a kind' colour which will never to be reproduced in fine bone china on this mold. The rest of the edition of Showman will not be released for sale for at least six months which means someone is going to be lucky enough to not only have a unique 'one of a kind' colour, but also to have the only fine bone china Showman in the show ring!

You can find pictures and bidding information on line at http://www.namhsa.org/auction2005/hashowman.htm

If you have any queries them please email :)

Chris Flint
08-14-2005, 01:40 PM
BEAUTIFUL piece! I am amazed at how NICE the paint jobs are on china pieces these days! :)

~ Chris.

08-14-2005, 02:39 PM
And here I sit, with a dearth of sport horses in my show string...

08-15-2005, 10:21 AM
Wow, this is really gorgeous! I'm looking forward to seeing it in person this Friday. I'm sure the regular run coming later this year will be very well received! (I hope they will be available in white gloss for the chinapainters...!) :hubba :hubba

08-15-2005, 10:50 AM
:1drool I need to win the lottery someday! :lol GREAT looking donation! :)

Red Wolf
08-15-2005, 08:14 PM

Oh, my.