PDA

View Full Version : Friend cannot log into Blab

gmwilcox
10-27-2019, 07:08 AM
The site says her IP is not allowed to access the site. She rarely posts but does like to read about new models and other news. Any ideas how this can be fixed or who she light contact about it? Thank you.

Ionn
10-27-2019, 08:49 AM
This happened to me last night as well! I could not view the site on my phone (although I could see other certain things, like that I had new PMs), but when I looked on a PC, it was just fine.

muggyscugglemeyer
10-27-2019, 09:41 AM
Mary has tightened IP restrictions because of a troll who keeps joining Blab. She would be the person to contact.

Eviejean
10-27-2019, 03:30 PM
Mary has tightened IP restrictions because of a troll who keeps joining Blab. She would be the person to contact.
:yeahthat

Check this thread:

http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/showthread.php?186654-From-Blab-Admin-Thank-you-for-reporting-quot-MoodleMurr-quot-!

Post #15, from Mary.
She mentioned that
I am back online now, and see some peeps are having problems with the expanded IP block. Oh dear! I'll scale it back and hopefully that resolves things. Let me know if it doesn't.

gmwilcox
10-28-2019, 06:45 AM
Thanks for the info. She tried later and got on okay.

Mary
10-30-2019, 10:53 AM
That's good news! Yep, re-opened the general filters, because even a partial restriction caught a lot of Blab members, unintentionally !! Apologies to your friend for the trouble!

There is also a Contact Blab button in the top header area that should work even if someone can't log in. :sunny