PDA

View Full Version : Forums changed to Private?

Nightcrow
05-24-2020, 08:30 PM
I noticed today after not visiting the forums in a few days that I can't view the Custom Corner, Resin Corral, Kiln, Breed Assignment/Pedigree areas of the Ranch, or any of the Studio areas, along with most of the Show & Event Ring and the Lookers part of Transactions - these all say "Private" now, even though I'm logged in and have viewed/posted posted there before.

Have these areas recently been changed to Private Forums?

I did double-check that I was logged in (sometimes my browser logs me out of Blab if I leave it open without visiting the tab for too long), and I'm definitely logged in. I don't have a notification that my paid Blab subscription has expired, either, and I don't think it's due to expire, but I can't find anything that confirms what type of subscription I have or when I paid.

What's up with this?

Miss Susan
05-24-2020, 08:50 PM
Send Mary a PM. :)

BuckR.
05-24-2020, 11:10 PM
Looks like your subscription might have expired. Where it should say Paid Participant, it now just says Blab Member.

Nightcrow
05-24-2020, 11:49 PM
Looks like your subscription might have expired. Where it should say Paid Participant, it now just says Blab Member.

Thanks!

I couldn't remember *where* Blab displayed one's paid status, and of course it's very hard to go looking for something that isn't there! :) I thought I was good for a few more months, but I guess it crept up on me; time to go renew and see if that fixes it!