PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Blab PM's not reaching my e-mail inbox

Eviejean
10-26-2020, 04:58 PM
HELP, please!
I recently changed the e-mail address that I receive Blab PM's at. This was a roadrunner e-mail address that I changed to a hotmail e-mail address.
Because the change is quite recent, I have been checking my inbox as well as spam/junk folders multiple times a day.

Today when I came on Blab, there was a PM message waiting for me from yesterday, yet I did not receive a notification in my e-mail inbox (or the spam/junk folder) like I used to with my old e-mail address.

Did I do something wrong when I changed my e-mail address?

Eviejean
10-29-2020, 09:05 AM
Not sure who to contact on technical issues so I just sent a PM to Mary asking for help.

ElvenEquestrian
11-19-2020, 02:19 AM
I'll be curious to hear how this turns out, in case I ever change my email! :yes

(Once, my current email stopped receiving Blab PM notifications for a while, then randomly started to again. I almost lost a model sale over it! But I never did anything. It just missed a few and then started back up. :dunno )

Hope you get it sorted out!

Eviejean
11-20-2020, 10:28 AM
I was keeping an eye on both my e-mails, the new and the old along with both spam/junk folders throughout my changeover.

After I noticed the glitch the first time, I kept n out for any PM's that I got once I logged into Blab and made sure they also came through to the new e-mail. I was in contact with Marty about it and she sent a test through to my e-mail, which I received and if there were further issues/problems she was going to contact tech support.

Since I didn't know if it had been a Blab glitch with changing over or a hotmail glitch and it seemed to have resolved itself without any more intervention on anyone's part, I told her not to go forward with tech support and that if it happened again, I would get back in touch with her.

In the intervening time since it happened, (almost a month) I have not had anymore problems. :thumbsup
Except for that first one, it has not happened again.