View Full Version : Kathleen Kirch Update

08-21-2005, 10:00 PM
I just thought I'd drop a note here to update y'all on what's up with me, since I know some people have had a difficult time reaching me over the past few months.

In the past year or so, I've gotten divorced and moved house, in addition to taking a position as assistant to a real-horse clinician who does horsemanship clinics all over the world. I also now have three real horses of my own to keep in work.

I am still painting, whenever I have time. I am accepting a couple of custom orders per month, and turning those around in four to six weeks, as a rule. I am also wading through a large collection of unpainted bodies that I have built up over time, and I'm offering them for sale first to my Yahoo Group, then on my website and then on eBay or MXC.

I have no plans to leave the model horse hobby any time soon. My job painting is a perfect balance to my work with real horses and the travel that involves. I can always pick up a project where I left off.

Due to my divorce, I've also chosen to change my last name, so from now on, my horses will be painted by Kathleen Lindley.

Here is my new contact information:

Kathleen Lindley
Gray Horse Studio
P.O. Box 2972
Estes Park, CO 80517

Please do feel free to pass this information along within the hobby as you may see fit.

Many thanks,

08-21-2005, 10:06 PM
I wish you all the best Kathleen! :hugg I will update my site with your name change soon.

Take care,

08-22-2005, 12:55 AM
:hugehug :hugehug :hugehug :hugehug :hugehug

Best of luck with everything!

:goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

08-22-2005, 03:34 PM

08-23-2005, 02:50 PM
My thoughts and wishes are with you. Best of luck in everything. -- Leslie Baldwin

08-25-2005, 05:02 PM
Hi Kathleen, great to see that you are now on the east side of the Divide! You should stop in to see me in Boulder some time.

08-25-2005, 05:21 PM
Way to go Kathleen! Your job sounds awesome. Post photos of your real horses in Real Equine sometime. We'd love to see pictures!
Good luck with your career, with your painting, and with your life!

08-25-2005, 05:27 PM

It is so great to hear from you and see you on Blab! I hope everything in your personal life is going ok. Your job sounds amazing, and it's nice to hear you're doing something you truly *love*. How awesome.

Keep painting those GORGEOUS horses! :hearts

Best wishes to you!
Graciela :)

08-27-2005, 10:38 AM
Ohhh, Estes Park is so beautiful! Sounds like your life is really coming together for you. Best of luck with your new home/life etc.
Melissa Pearce

08-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Will enjoy the new life I did after mine was over.Bought a new house.And have a new boyfriend now

08-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Nice to hear from you, Kathleen! Congrats on the new job - it sounds very exciting and fulfilling!