PDA

View Full Version : Blab access issues on 9/9/2021, was I the only one??

Eviejean
09-10-2021, 08:47 AM
Was I the only one that was not able to access Model Horse Blab yesterday, 9/9/2021?

I couldn't get onto the Blab site and I tried at various times throughout the day.
I deleted my cache and my temporary internet files, thinking that something on my desktop was causing the problem.
When I couldn't access from my desktop, I tried access from my tablet...no go.

I'm convinced it wasn't just on my end and I'm wondering if anyone else was having access issues yesterday?

Figment
09-10-2021, 08:48 AM
Yup, no access here all day, either. I was just perusing the threads to see if anyone has a post dated yesterday but didn't find one (or for the "I'm in serious Blab withdrawal!" posts like myself.) :lol

Showmyqh
09-10-2021, 08:49 AM
I couldn’t access yesterday as well

Eviejean
09-10-2021, 08:49 AM
Yup, no access here all day, either. I was just perusing the threads to see if anyone has a post dated yesterday but didn't find one (or for the "I'm in serious Blab withdrawal!" posts like myself.)

I was looking for the same things! :grin

Faracat
09-10-2021, 08:50 AM
Blab wasn't working for me yesterday.

summerwinds
09-10-2021, 08:51 AM
Not the only one. And when Blab goes down you realize how truly addicted to it you really are.

Eviejean
09-10-2021, 08:52 AM
Thing is, I'm pretty sure Blab has a Facebook page but with me not being a FB member, I couldn't even go there and see if there was a message posted.

I know Elena is the administrator now but the only way I know how to contact her is through a Blab PM :dunno

Eviejean
09-10-2021, 08:53 AM
Not the only one. And when Blab goes down you realize how truly addicted to it you really are.
bolded by me
How true this is!

Ylwblink
09-10-2021, 09:03 AM

:yeahthat

I felt so naked yesterday! :blueflower

horsefreak
09-10-2021, 09:04 AM

:yeahthat There is a FB page, but when I looked at it yesterday, there wan't anything about it.

Ionn
09-10-2021, 09:09 AM
Yeah, kept getting 'server not responding' messages on all my browsers & devices, all day. I'm not a farcebooker either; I missed my community!

SeaWatch
09-10-2021, 09:14 AM
Same here. I missed Blab yesterday, and didn't see anything posted on FB saying that it was down. I am so glad that it's back today!

BrendaBryr
09-10-2021, 09:27 AM
It was out for me also. Tried a few times, thought it must be down.

Ghost_Wolf_Ranch
09-10-2021, 09:31 AM
I tried logging in starting around 9 am, couldn't get in all day. I tried one more time around 11 pm and it still wasn't working.

Brenda
09-10-2021, 10:28 AM

ainít that the truth! No access for me, either.

Thing is, I'm pretty sure Blab has a Facebook page but with me not being a FB member, I couldn't even go there and see if there was a message posted.

I know Elena is the administrator now but the only way I know how to contact her is through a Blab PM :dunno

no message was posted. Nothing has been posted there for years.

it finally came back up around 12am pst

Silverfang07
09-10-2021, 10:55 AM
I thought my end was borked as mhsp was very slow to load, as well as reddit. Blab wouldn't load though.

Eviejean
09-10-2021, 11:05 AM
I was able to load MH$P with no problems (as well as eBay and many other sites that I normally go to), just not Blab.

Avalon99
09-10-2021, 11:05 AM
I tried downforeveryoneorjustforme.com - and it was down for everyone. I wonder what happened?

And yes, I realized how addicted I am. "What if there's a new Breyer horse? How will I find out about it? Aarrgh!"

Silverfang07
09-10-2021, 11:06 AM
I was able to load MH$P with no problems (as well as eBay and many other sites that I normally go to), just not Blab.

Mhsp would take upwards of 10 seconds to load for me, it was odd. (Not that anyone is buying anything... sigh.My refresh spam was for naught! :uh )

Figment
09-10-2021, 11:12 AM
I was wondering if the problem was on my end, too. My email has been kaput for over 6 weeks now, so it might have been something in my system. Are any of the tech=savvy folks here familiar with the Outlook error where instead of loading your new emails or sending anything, it just gets stuck in a sign-in loop? All I can find online is that there's nothing you can do and you just have to wait it out. And, it has happened to me lots of times before, but usually resolves itself within a few days to a couple of weeks. 6 weeks is a bit ridiculous...

DooWiki
09-10-2021, 11:42 AM
I tried downforeveryoneorjustforme.com - and it was down for everyone. I wonder what happened?

And yes, I realized how addicted I am. "What if there's a new Breyer horse? How will I find out about it? Aarrgh!"

:yeahthat Plus I learn so many new things on Blab, like the above web site.

Also, add me to the list of those who could not access Blab yesterday.

aschoo
09-10-2021, 01:41 PM
I couldn't get on either. I was so happy when it was back up today :love

Sandy A.
09-10-2021, 02:45 PM
I could not get on yesterday either... I tried multiple times, at least on different browser and none worked... I checked on FB but could not find anything current...

Silverfang07
09-10-2021, 03:18 PM
Well ho figure, now mhsp is giving me issues. I'm cursed.

VWK'sanEasyGoer
09-10-2021, 03:50 PM

I sent her an email via her NAMHSA email to see what was up as I couldn't get on either yesterday.

Glad it is back up. :)

Lemmons SS
09-10-2021, 03:57 PM
Yep, we were down for a bit but are back up and running.

If you need to contact me, you may do so via Facebook, email at ejlemm12@gmail.com, FB messenger or Blab pm if it's working (that wouldn't have helped yesterday).

Thank you all for your patience!

Lemmons SS
09-10-2021, 04:02 PM
I sent her an email via her NAMHSA email to see what was up as I couldn't get on either yesterday.

Glad it is back up. :)

That was good thinking! Yep, you can contact me through namhsa as well :)

VWK'sanEasyGoer
09-10-2021, 05:19 PM

If you need to contact me, you may do so via Facebook, email at ejlemm12@gmail.com, FB messenger or Blab pm if it's working (that wouldn't have helped yesterday).

Thank you for getting it back up and running :yaymiller

Ylwblink
09-10-2021, 06:03 PM
Well ho figure, now mhsp is giving me issues. I'm cursed.

Never fear, Liz, I'm having MH$P troubles too :hugg

Silverfang07
09-10-2021, 06:14 PM
Never fear, Liz, I'm having MH$P troubles too :hugg

I just have troubles... :haha :lol
(I think my phone just has a fit sometimes. )

Ghost_Wolf_Ranch
09-10-2021, 08:12 PM

Thanks for the contact info! Do you know at all what happened?

Glad it's back up, I was getting snappy. :haha Oh, and MH$P isn't working for me, either. It loads the header and sidebar, but nothing else. :somad