PDA

View Full Version : Arabian Acres announcement

Liz
08-29-2005, 10:34 PM
Just doing the rounds, sorry if you have read this elsewhere already.

I am just advising everyone that had an interest in costume #17 that it would appear that this costume is going to sell privately. I promised the right of first refusal to a friend of mine and I would like to honour that promise. The person concerned has confirmed their wish to buy the costume so pending working out final arrangements it appears this costume is now sold.

I do apologise for any disappointment, I honestly thought the costume would go to auction.

I no longer own any other Arabian Acres tack and will not be making or accepting orders for any further tack. I am hoping that with a complete break from it and not owning/showing any costumes my passion for creating quality, authentic native Arabian tack will return, at least I hope so. I am instead going to concentrate on the more fun aspects of this hobby, like chatting on Blab! ;)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for you continued support and interest in my work, I have crossed paths with many wonderful people due to my tack making and for that I am particularly grateful.

There! *sigh* I feel much better now its done and said! :drive

ravensgate
08-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Well, sending good vibes that the passion will soon return and flow through your veins like crazy!!:)

yeswaitnosorry
08-29-2005, 11:05 PM
:yeahthat

Liz :yourock

:happykiss

blkkat
08-29-2005, 11:14 PM
relax....the vibes will return....take your time, enjoy....relax...we'll see you soon Liz....

Griffin
08-30-2005, 12:30 AM
http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/images/smilies/hugg.gif http://www.modelhorseblab.com/forums/images/smilies/hugg.gif

Liz, have tons of fun spreading your wings into other areas of the hobby, and best of luck rekindling your passion for making Arabian Costumes.

~~Griffin~~

seventhdream
08-30-2005, 12:40 AM
Liz, I think everyone needs a bit of a break every now and then. From tack making to painting to showing to just plain collecting even.

Enjoy yourself while taking this hiatus, I'm willing to bet that the "spark" will return sooner or later. :hugg

Tiffi
08-30-2005, 05:40 AM
:yeahthat

Take a break and enjoy your horses as they are. :adore
I personally think your comeback will be more than fabulous! :hugg :woohoo

Liz
08-30-2005, 07:06 AM
Thank you so much everyone! :grouphug I am really feeling excellent about my decision, a whole weight has been lifted. I was fretting about making it official and posting to my group but I have only received positive emails so that is a big relief!

I am going into this with the attitude that I am finished with tack making, then if I should get the inspiration well that will just be a bonus! :)

MarthaBechtel
08-30-2005, 08:13 AM
:hugg Can't wait to see what else you choose to 'dabble' in! (Fantasy horses are always a fun tangent... :wink)

And kudos for honoring your first refusal promise! :adore

Liz
08-30-2005, 08:39 AM
Thanks Martha! Tayla (my daughter) has already asked me to paint her a 'rainbow' horse! :shocked

brumby988
08-30-2005, 05:03 PM
Have fun PAINTING, Liz!!!

Be sure to show us all your pretties :)