PDA

View Full Version : Land Of Lakes Live 06

WPDR
12-23-2005, 07:59 PM
WTF? It's in Chicago this year. Come on! There are barely any shows here!

Guess I won't be going. That really blows. Thanks a lot Stone.

Mindy

Hellen
12-24-2005, 12:50 AM
:sad Just read that too :upset

It was OUR show.................... 'Land of Lakes' certainly doesn't describe Illinois................

:cry

MUST find Stone's direct line, and call..................

cyberwood
12-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Ugh.

Spring, I'm thinking of something at my house for Spring! Get ready to drive to SE MN in Spring!

I do wonder if Stone will ever go public w/ a reason why they moved the show.

Stef
12-24-2005, 01:21 PM
Ugh... and it was starting to look like I'd actually be able to make it to the show this year! :( Thanks a lot Stone... :bluerant

Spring, I'm thinking of something at my house for Spring! Get ready to drive to SE MN in Spring!

Yay! I'll start packing right now! :lol

hilaryanneva
01-05-2006, 12:53 PM
I heard they're at least changing the name to something like "Greater Midwest Live". Whatever, I guess...I was going to go this year, too :(
Hilary

cyberwood
01-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Changing the name only accounts for some of the unhappiness here...pulling out the show is the first and main unhappiness and disapointment.

On the other hand...this change has spurred new people into considering putting on the Show Host hat. We'll see what the new hosts due w/ their shows.

Yeah, I gotta get on model horse projects...halter tiny show at my house, saddle stands (no ClinkyPoines, I haven't forgotten...and yes, the chop saw is in the basement now)...play w/ that air brush...all squeezed around a full time day job and keeping the dust bunnies at bay. :)

Snitter
01-05-2006, 03:00 PM
You all need to still let the Stone's know HOW unhappy you are with them pulling this. I would be pissed as all get out IF I had planned to go and they pulled this. LAME on the Stones part. I was only to go to the one LOLL but believe me, IF I still lived in MN I would have been there this year. Seriously, write, call, email let them know HOW displeased you are that they did this....it is not fair by no means.